Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin, I put html code at product description, but it shows text format at front

Quote Originally Posted by peter888 View Post
    Twitchtoo, Thanks for your help. I will try to define my own css rule for the table. Another thing, I also put the following html code at product description, it also shows text format: attached code following:

how to fix the above problem. please check the result:
    attached, is actual page on the website where it displayed and correct format attached
    Probably a similar css rule as well
    But as you refuse to to provide a link to your site and insist on showing images. I cannot "guess" where the problem actually is.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin, I put html code at product description, but it shows text format at front

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    You need to add CSS formatting to your list <ul> with a new class to create the • dots.

You could cheat it with the keyboard shortcut alt 0149 but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Many Thankss, twitchtoo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    You need to add CSS formatting to your list <ul> with a new class to create the • dots.

You could cheat it with the keyboard shortcut alt 0149 but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    Probably a similar css rule as well
    But as you refuse to to provide a link to your site and insist on showing images. I cannot "guess" where the problem actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by peter888 View Post
    Many Thankss, twitchtoo
    So, partially, I hope you realize that this problem could have been solved several hours if not days ago by simply providing 1) everyone a link to your website, 2) at least those that were directly providing input a link to your website, or 3) advising of why a link can not be provided (ie, on a local machine and therefore can not be accessed by the outside world). It seems that option 3 is not the case, based on the discussion, and while many feel the need to be totally independent and solve the problem on their own, there are a lot of helpful (and surprisingly willing) people out there in the forum. Hopefully, you solve this issue and can continue on your way of making improvements to your site to increase sales. Be sure to post your solution.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I am seeing table cell borders and list bullets on the page now (link sent a couple of days ago, but I couldn't take time to look over the weekend), so apparently the OP has correctly added/modified the CSS. The <table> and <td> elements (and <ul>/<li>) have class tags added, and there are stylesheet rules for those classes with border properties specified.
    Code:
    .mc_description_tdata {
        border: 1px solid #000000;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0 0 0 10px;
    }

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123