Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to get Zen Cart to sen PayPayl Express Checkout the custome's addresses?

PayPal doesn't offer an option to supply a Billing address, only shipping (even all the fields submitted to PayPal are actually named 'SHIPPING_xxxxxx', indicating that is their intended purpose). Granted, in some cases PayPal will sometimes USE the shipping address AS THOUGH it's a billing address by pre-populating the billing address with those shipping-address details, but that's not what everyone wants either.

Until PayPal offers the option to submit BOTH billing AND shipping addresses, the issue is, well, complicated. Suggestions can be made to PayPal at paypal.com

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to get Zen Cart to sen PayPayl Express Checkout the custome's addresses?

other-paypal.zip

The other cart works as per attached (zipped to maintain decent resolution).

Customer creates account, shops.

1. Customer enters cart billing and shipping info, then selects pay using paypal
    2. Customer selects account payment option, logs in (same account as in my previous post)
    3. Customer pays

As you can see from image 3 their shipping address has been updated with that from the shopping cart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12