Thread: Need help

Plugin Contributions

Default Need help

On the homepage of my website there is a panel or column that says "Featured Themes" I used to be able to edit this very easily before my site was updated. Also in the admin panel under ez pages when I go there no pages are listed????? So where do I edit "Featured Themes"???? My website design at zen4dummies.com is missing in action been emailing and calling her for a month now and nothing?????? Does anyone here know Tina? Is she okay?
    oh my website is http://www.monsterislandtoys.com All your help is greatly appreciated
    thank you
    Loris Basso

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help

I'm just guessing, but I think your Featured Themes sidebox and your duplicate Manufacturers sidebox in the left column (the stock Zencart Manufacturers sidebox is on the right) are some variation of the Blank Sidebox mod. You could use Admin - Tools - Developers Tool Kit to search for ghostbuster figures to see if that string shows up in the module or template file for the themes sidebox.

Plugin Contributions

This didnt work no luck...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1969 View Post
    This didnt work no luck...
    That's unfortunate, means probably have to chase down more about how that information is gathered to present. It looks like there is a category number assigned to like the ghostbister items, so would want to know how each of those items were assigned to that category. You said you recently got upgraded yes? How did this information previously get updated? Was there somewhere specific in the admin panel that you could go to, that is not there now? Did the plugin that provided this functionality get updated as well?

Can you from the sidebox controller identify the filename of the sidebox so that you can maybe investigate further about what data is needed to display the items?

If your ezpages that you had are not present now, then it may be that in this update performed portions of your database (not the program) did not come forward. They may have also been a problem, I don't know, would have to review what was done to perform the update including pre and post files.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

All this info my web designer has this information and know how all it takes is a simple email or call back and I am not getting anything. she is not like this she was always good. Tina zen4dummies.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1969 View Post
    All this info my web designer has this information and know how all it takes is a simple email or call back and I am not getting anything. she is not like this she was always good. Tina zen4dummies.com
    That is too bad. May have been something urgent/critical to address. Fyi, I tried to search for information on her in what appears to be her local area. I didn't find any negative information on someone matching what would seem to be her,so couldn't tell you her status. Maybe a big project? Without logging in to see the files and options available, I think like stevesh, I'd be guessing at how all the things relate to each other.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...