Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS not working for APO AE, AF, AO but working for other international

Could you also EDIT the USPS shipping module and make sure that you have some of the checkboxes checked for the USPS Shipping Options?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS not working for APO AE, AF, AO but working for other international

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    On USPS, do you have a Zone Definition on it?

If so, what do you see on the DETAILS for the Zone Definition?
    under 'modules/shipping' USPS is set up with a zone of 'Rest of the World'. The details for 'Rest of the World' zone show 13 pages of countries listed with 'All zones' as their zone and then the APO's which are listed with the United States as the country and the name of the zone is not 'all zones' but the name of that particular zone.. see the attached image..

Name:  2014-01-07_1422.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  17.7 KB

Plugin Contributions

Could you also EDIT the USPS shipping module and make sure that you have some of the checkboxes checked for the USPS Shipping Options?
    i have one box checked for 'priority intl' - which works for all other countries.

Plugin Contributions

For fun, can you try checking some of the Priority methods for Domestic?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

i checked 'priority' for domestic and tested and got the same error. can't leave that out there too long though..

Plugin Contributions

I am logged in to your site with my APO address selected and have a quote now for USPS ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

ok, it didn't work when i checked 'priority' but when i checked both 'priority' and 'express', now 'priority mail' shows up as a shipping method but NOT express..

Plugin Contributions

I am logged in to your site with my APO address selected and have a quote now for USPS ...
    yes but does it shows both priority and express as options?? they are both checked.. let me check a few others..

Plugin Contributions

i just added 2 more options under domestic and now prioirty and express show up as options - but not the 2 new ones.. and why are these showing up for what should be an international order??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    i just added 2 more options under domestic and now prioirty and express show up as options - but not the 2 new ones.. and why are these showing up for what should be an international order??

ok all 4 show up now - must have been a caching issue?? but why are they showing up when i want this to be considered an international order??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast