Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 Upgrade partial success, store works, admin does not

Hi All,
    recently i installed Zc 1.5.0 from a script for a client (at the time it's what i had access to) the install went well and was running ok, while making some routine edits the hosting companys servers went down due to an unforseen issue (most of the companys webservers went offline) now unfortunately i was editing at that time and the combination damaged the customer frontend of zc as the script used didn't allow for repair/upgrade I downloaded the latest zc edition (1.5.1) after install and upgrade the front is back up (minus the templates and minor changes i was doing when the server died) so YAY but now the admin portal is well wierdly saying that the system requires setup. has anyone encountered this before and could they point me in as direction for resolving this issue ???

cheers

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 Upgrade partial success, store works, admin does not

The message you're seeing almost always results from incorrect path information in the relevant configure.php file, in this case YOUR_RENAMED_ADMIN_FOLDER/includes/configure.php, so check that first.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Stevesh,
    Cheers had looked at it before but found the incorrect path I'd put into it.

regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus_J_Manning View Post
    Hi Stevesh,
    Cheers had looked at it before but found the incorrect path I'd put into it.

regards
    HI Moderators,
    I have no issue with you having modded my post except I didn't put the path into it it was there from the begining as part of the default Dist_configure.php and there was no reference to having to change it in the documentation for 1.5.1 (at least none i could find)

cheers