Plugin Contributions

Default Stirling Grand Template blank product info page

uploaded stirling grand onto my site selected it in template selection on my zencart went through it to see if all was well worked out fine until i got to the product info page it showed the templates background but not the products nor their info

but in my old zen cart template this page showed fine

so i went to the logs and viewed the debug file and this is what i got

[17-Jan-2014 09:06:40] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/templates/template_default/jscript/ic_hoverbox_config.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/43/7636543/html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_hoverbox.php on line 3
    [17-Jan-2014 09:06:40] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/jscript/ic_hoverbox_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/43/7636543/html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_hoverbox.php on line 3

can anyone help because this has been bothering me for days im new to all this and the best way to learn is to try

also i recently upgraded from 1.3.9 to 1.5.1 before i checked the logs thinking that the fact that i wasnt upgraded was the problem

Thanx

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stirling Grand Template blank product info page

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo_escobar View Post
    uploaded stirling grand onto my site selected it in template selection on my zencart went through it to see if all was well worked out fine until i got to the product info page it showed the templates background but not the products nor their info

but in my old zen cart template this page showed fine

so i went to the logs and viewed the debug file and this is what i got

[17-Jan-2014 09:06:40] PHP Warning: require_once(includes/templates/template_default/jscript/ic_hoverbox_config.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/43/7636543/html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_hoverbox.php on line 3
    [17-Jan-2014 09:06:40] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/jscript/ic_hoverbox_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/43/7636543/html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_hoverbox.php on line 3

can anyone help because this has been bothering me for days im new to all this and the best way to learn is to try

also i recently upgraded from 1.3.9 to 1.5.1 before i checked the logs thinking that the fact that i wasnt upgraded was the problem

Thanx
    Please ask questions about the Stirling Grand template on the appropriate template support thread. This way it is easier for anyone in the future with a similar problem to find the answer. Also, I may not see your question if it is not posted to the support thread.

When you add a new template you need to copy the files for any plugins you have installed that are in the old override directory to the new override directory.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

ill move my question there if i cant get the answer, im new to this so im confused but i kept everything on one directory i dont have a new one

Plugin Contributions

ill move my question there if i cant get the answer, im new to this so im confused but i kept everything on one directory i dont have a new one

The new template override directory is stirling_grand.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

so that means i would have to go in the includes folder and find the stirling grand template put the plugin in there

now where would i find my old plugings

sorry to bother you so much its just that im being pressured to get this done

thanx again much appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The new template override directory is stirling_grand.

Thanks,

Anne
    so that means i would have to go in the includes folder and find the stirling grand template put the plugin in there

Plugin Contributions

And that is 4 times asking the same question. I know you are new here, but please post your only once. It makes helping you a lot easier, and we wont be wasting time on a question already answered in another thread.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    And that is 4 times asking the same question. I know you are new here, but please post your only once. It makes helping you a lot easier, and we wont be wasting time on a question already answered in another thread.
    wasnt sure where to post

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Anna i know i had you tired of me but i got it to work doing what you said much appreciated