Plugin Contributions

Default error:1146 i need help

PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'my database name.bsk_newsletter_subscribers' doesn't exist :: select 'Dear' as customers_firstname, 'Subscriber' as customers_lastname, email as customers_email_address from bsk_newsletter_subscribers in /home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTUREDRESSES.COM/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

Name:  0fsg.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  46.5 KB

im trying to send email and i get the WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    any clues to what is missing?? . ty in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: error:1146 i need help

That error is saying the database table 'my database name.bsk_newsletter_subscribers' doesn't exist. Therefore it can't access the columns in the query.

bsk_newsletter_subscribers has to be coming from a recently installed module that's missing the installation SQL table/columns added to the database.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    That error is saying the database table 'my database name.bsk_newsletter_subscribers' doesn't exist. Therefore it can't access the columns in the query.

bsk_newsletter_subscribers has to be coming from a recently installed module that's missing the installation SQL table/columns added to the database.
    yes you are definitely right, i just don't remember what mod i install ./ i have installed several mods 3 months ago and . i was checking the email sent option so i got that error . mods i have install as now are imagehandler,tracker user,ups tracker,editorders,images on invoice,ceon manual card,CKEditor. m lost lol link to my site is :http://romancecouture.us/

Plugin Contributions

You'll need to search your site for any references to bsk_newsletter_subscribers to find if there are any other installed files then trace it back to the module.
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

You'll need to search your site for any references to bsk_newsletter_subscribers to find if there are any other installed files then trace it back to the module.
    this is what i found related to the bsk i have replace them several times but nothing seems to work..

my prefix is Zen_ for my old database but i have no access to that anymore

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/extra_datafiles/bskNewsletterSubscribe_filenames.php

Line #19 : define('FILENAME_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_CONTROLLER', 'bskNewsletterSubscribe.php');

Line #24 : define('FILENAME_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TPL', 'tpl_modules_bskNewsletterSubscribe.php');

Line #29 : define('TABLE_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE', DB_PREFIX.'bsk_newsletter_subscribers');

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/languages/english.php

Line #633 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TITLE', 'Subscribe to our Newsletter');

Line #634 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_DESC', 'Stay in touch with our latest news, updates and products by signing up to newsletter');

Line #635 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_PLACEHOLDER', 'your email');

Line #636 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS', 'The email address %s is now subscribed to our newsletter!');

Line #637 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED', 'This email address is already subscribed to our newsletter!');

Line #638 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_INVALID_EMAIL', 'Please try again with a valid email address!');

Line #639 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_TITLE', 'Newsletter Subscribe');

Line #640 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_BTN', 'Ok');

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/languages/german.php

Line #633 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TITLE', 'Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter');

Line #634 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_DESC', 'Bleiben Sie in Kontakt mit unseren neuesten Nachrichten, Updates und Produkte, indem Sie sich den Newsletter');

Line #635 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_PLACEHOLDER', 'Ihre E-Mail');

Line #636 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS', 'Die E-Mail-Adresse %s ist jetzt für unseren Newsletter eingetragen!');

Line #637 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED', 'Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist bereits unseren Newsletter abonniert!');

Line #638 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_INVALID_EMAIL', 'Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut mit einer gültigen E-Mail-Adresse!');

Line #639 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_TITLE', 'Newsletter Abonnieren');

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/languages/raindrop/english.php

Line #633 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TITLE', 'Subscribe to our Newsletter');

Line #634 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_DESC', 'Stay in touch with our latest news, updates and products by signing up to newsletter');

Line #635 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_PLACEHOLDER', 'your email');

Line #636 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS', 'The email address %s is now subscribed to our newsletter!');

Line #637 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED', 'This email address is already subscribed to our newsletter!');

Line #638 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_INVALID_EMAIL', 'Please try again with a valid email address!');

Line #639 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_TITLE', 'Newsletter Subscribe');

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/languages/raindrop/german.php

Line #633 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TITLE', 'Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter');

Line #634 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_DESC', 'Bleiben Sie in Kontakt mit unseren neuesten Nachrichten, Updates und Produkte, indem Sie sich den Newsletter');

Line #635 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_PLACEHOLDER', 'Ihre E-Mail');

Line #636 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS', 'Die E-Mail-Adresse %s ist jetzt für unseren Newsletter eingetragen!');

Line #637 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED', 'Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist bereits unseren Newsletter abonniert!');

Line #638 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_INVALID_EMAIL', 'Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut mit einer gültigen E-Mail-Adresse!');

Line #639 : define('BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_TITLE', 'Newsletter Abonnieren');

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/modules/raindrop/bskNewsletterSubscribe.php

Line #42 : $sql_insert = 'INSERT INTO ' . TABLE_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE . ' (email) VALUES ("' .$email. '")';

Line #68 : $sql = 'SELECT email FROM ' . TABLE_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE . ' WHERE email="'.$email.'"';

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/templates/raindrop/css/style_bskNewsletterSubscribe.css

Line #7 : .blue_block .bsk_newsletter_subscribe{

Line #17 : .blue_block .bsk_newsletter_subscribe form{

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/templates/raindrop/templates/tpl_index_default.php

Line #139 : require($template->get_template_dir(FILENAME_BSK_MANUFACTURERS_CAROUSEL_TPL, DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates') . '/' . FILENAME_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TPL);

/home/content/19/6995019/html/ROMANCECOUTURE.US/includes/templates/raindrop/templates/tpl_modules_bskNewsletterSubscribe.php

Line #8 : include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_CONTROLLER));

Line #10 : $bsk_newsletter_subscribe = new BskNewsletterSubscribe();

Line #12 : $bNS_success = $bsk_newsletter_subscribe->subscribe2newsletter($_POST['bNS_email']);

Line #15 : <div id="bNS_homepage" class="bsk_newsletter_subscribe">

Line #18 : <h4><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_TITLE; ?></h4>

Line #19 : <p><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_DESC; ?></p>

Line #26 : <h4><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_TITLE; ?></h4>

Line #30 : <div class="alert alert-success"><?php printf(BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_SUCCESS, $_POST['bNS_email']); ?></div>

Line #31 : <?php } else if( !$bsk_newsletter_subscribe->isValidEmail( $_POST['bNS_email'] ) ) { ?>

Line #32 : <div class="alert alert-error"><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_INVALID_EMAIL; ?></div>

Line #33 : <?php } else if( $bsk_newsletter_subscribe->isAlreadySubscribed( $_POST['bNS_email'] ) ) { ?>

Line #34 : <div class="alert alert-error"><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR_ALREADY_SUBSCRIBED; ?></div>

Line #38 : <button class="btn" data-dismiss="modal" aria-hidden="true"><?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_MODAL_BTN; ?></button>

Line #43 : <input type="email" name="bNS_email" placeholder="<?php echo BSK_NEWSLETTER_SUBSCRIBE_PLACEHOLDER; ?>" />

Plugin Contributions

Ok the author of the module is:

BSK Newsletter Subscribe Module
    Author: BitSHOK

I couldn't find this in the plugins or forum but a web search found the commercial 'raindrop' template at first go which is the template listed in your last post.

Did you purchase and install the raindrop template/BSK newsletter module?
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Ok the author of the module is:

BSK Newsletter Subscribe Module
    Author: BitSHOK

I couldn't find this in the plugins or forum but a web search found the commercial 'raindrop' template at first go which is the template listed in your last post.

Did you purchase and install the raindrop template/BSK newsletter module?
    yes i purchase the theme. i have send him a comment on the support forum but the author not active o well..
    i have all the bsk newsleeter files i did uploaded them several times but for some reason is not working properly.

Plugin Contributions

got it fixed i just went into my phpadmin and deleted the table zen_bsk_newsletter_subscribers.
    then i re-uploaded the bsk_newsletter_subscribers file or sql without the zen_ prefix
    everything works perfectly thank you all for your help..

Plugin Contributions

Glad it's working for you :) Thanks for the update.
    Twitch.