Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.6 Compatibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    So I went ahead and installed it, however when I add the /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/auto_loaders/config.xsell.php my admin crashes completely, and when I remove it I have full access again... here's the error log:

[09-Jan-2022 10:11:38 Pacific/Auckland] Request URI: /ditCh-yIE-joInt/whos_online.php?t=15, IP address: 222.155.5.136
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php:164]
    #5 require_once(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #7 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/whos_online.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'amorarom_amordotcom.products_xsell' doesn't exist :: ALTER TABLE products_xsell
    MODIFY COLUMN `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    MODIFY COLUMN products_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN xsell_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN sort_order int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php on line 164 <== in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

All manual template changes have been done.
    Did you have a previous version of a Cross-Sell plugin installed? Since that table doesn't exist, you could run the Cross-Sell Advanced II uninstall SQL (part of the zipped package) which will remove the configuration settings (not the code) and then (restoring the config. file) attempt the install again.

Plugin Contributions

No, it was a fresh install of 1.5.7c in June 2020, with all patches added. No previous version of Cross-Sell. I had to create the zca_bootstrap folder too, as that hasn't been part of my site.

I'll try the uninstall suggestion tomorrow... it's 2am here and we all know doing techy stuff in the wee hours doesn't pay off... lol
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

So I went ahead and installed it, however when I add the /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/auto_loaders/config.xsell.php my admin crashes completely, and when I remove it I have full access again... here's the error log:

[09-Jan-2022 10:11:38 Pacific/Auckland] Request URI: /ditCh-yIE-joInt/whos_online.php?t=15, IP address: 222.155.5.136
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php:164]
    #5 require_once(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #7 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/whos_online.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'amorarom_amordotcom.products_xsell' doesn't exist :: ALTER TABLE products_xsell
    MODIFY COLUMN `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    MODIFY COLUMN products_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN xsell_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN sort_order int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php on line 164 <== in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

All manual template changes have been done.

I have 1.5.7c fresh install, do not have ZCA bootstrap on my test server... crashes my admin.

Havent taken time yet to see why.
    NTO: building a better network thru collaboration
    www.needtoorder.com | www.coffeewitheinstein.com

Plugin Contributions

No, it was a fresh install of 1.5.7c in June 2020, with all patches added. No previous version of Cross-Sell. I had to create the zca_bootstrap folder too, as that hasn't been part of my site.

I'll try the uninstall suggestion tomorrow... it's 2am here and we all know doing techy stuff in the wee hours doesn't pay off... lol
    Found it. v2.0.1 coming later today.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    oh yay... I'm not quite going mad yet lol
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.1 of Cross Sell Advanced II for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release corrects (see GitHub issue #5) the MySQL error received on a 'fresh' install and also corrects the plugin's uninstall SQL script.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.1 of Cross Sell Advanced II for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download.

This release corrects (see GitHub issue #5) the MySQL error received on a 'fresh' install and also corrects the plugin's uninstall SQL script.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2334

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm same issue. Would you like to be paid to do it for me because something isn't right somewhere when running it with Westminster_New 2.01 :-)
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

Hmmm same issue. Would you like to be paid to do it for me because something isn't right somewhere when running it with Westminster_New 2.01 :-)
    Did you first run the plugin's uninstall SQL (located in the root of the zipped directory structure)? I'd expect that 'same issue' otherwise.

Plugin Contributions

Did you first run the plugin's uninstall SQL (located in the root of the zipped directory structure)? I'd expect that 'same issue' otherwise.
    yes I did...
    Elemi

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast