Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.6 Compatibility?

Confirmed Working with 1.5.6c! Thanks Developers and Support!!!

***Only issue I noticed is that "config.xsell" must be installed last.
    When I copied that file before anything else in the "YOUR_ADMIN" folder, My Zen Kart Admin portal would return the error HTTP 500 Bad Request.

After installing each file, I make sure to refresh a random page on my website and refresh the Zen Kart Admin (YOURWEBSITE.COM/YOURADMIN).
    This helped my find the issue much faster than in the past :)

For Tagging:
    Cross Sell Advanced HTTP 500 Bad Request fix

Plugin Contributions

I am working on a site that is v 1.5.7c
    Will this mod work on v1.5.7c?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 4tinak View Post
    I am working on a site that is v 1.5.7c
    Will this mod work on v1.5.7c?
    Yes, it will - 100% compatible.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cross Sell Advanced [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood691 View Post
    .It is displaying in catelog now, But says (TEXT_XSELL_PRODUCTS) how do I change that to say something else?
    New install v1.5.7c TEXT_XSELL_PRODUCTS is defined in product_info.php file but the TEXT_XSELL_PRODUCTS is displayed in box and now the "can we recommend?" as defined. Any suggestions on why the define is not working.

Plugin Contributions

Is it compatible with 1.5.7c and ZCA bootstrap template? Any specific installation instructions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    Is it compatible with 1.5.7c and ZCA bootstrap template? Any specific installation instructions?
    I have installed the Cross sell advanced on 1.5.7.c with php 7.4 and mysql 5.7 and it gave the error below. Any comments are welcome.

PHP Fatal error: 3065:Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'store_157c.xp.sort_order' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT :: select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name
    from products_xsell xp, products p, products_description pd
    where xp.products_id = '4400'
    and xp.xsell_id = p.products_id
    and p.products_id = pd.products_id
    and pd.language_id = '1'
    and p.products_status = 1 order by xp.sort_order asc limit 6 ==> (as called by) /includes/modules/bootstrap/xsell_products.php on line 40 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v2.0.0 of (now) Cross Sell Advanced II for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download at https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2334.

This version, based on v1.5 of Cross Sell Advanced (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=400:

• Requires Zen Cart 1.5.7 (fully-patched) or later.
    • Is updated to support now-current versions of PHP and strict MySQL installations.
    • Combines the processing of the previous version's two admin tools into one.
    • Includes a Database I/O Manager (DbIo) handler, enabling import/export of the cross-sells via a .csv file.
    • No more auto-deleting admin installation!
    • Removes associated cross-sells when a product is removed.
    • Includes integration with the ZCA Bootstrap template.

Early adopters can check out the updates on the plugin's GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/cross_sell_advanced

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just submitted v2.0.0 of (now) Cross Sell Advanced II for the Zen Cart moderators' review and will post back here when it's available for download at https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2334.

This version, based on v1.5 of Cross Sell Advanced (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=400:

• Requires Zen Cart 1.5.7 (fully-patched) or later.
    • Is updated to support now-current versions of PHP and strict MySQL installations.
    • Combines the processing of the previous version's two admin tools into one.
    • Includes a Database I/O Manager (DbIo) handler, enabling import/export of the cross-sells via a .csv file.
    • No more auto-deleting admin installation!
    • Removes associated cross-sells when a product is removed.
    • Includes integration with the ZCA Bootstrap template.

Early adopters can check out the updates on the plugin's GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/cross_sell_advanced
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2334

Plugin Contributions

My 1.5.7c doesn't appear to have zca_bootstrap. Is it needed for this add-on to work?
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    My 1.5.7c doesn't appear to have zca_bootstrap. Is it needed for this add-on to work?
    So I went ahead and installed it, however when I add the /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/auto_loaders/config.xsell.php my admin crashes completely, and when I remove it I have full access again... here's the error log:

[09-Jan-2022 10:11:38 Pacific/Auckland] Request URI: /ditCh-yIE-joInt/whos_online.php?t=15, IP address: 222.155.5.136
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php:164]
    #5 require_once(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #7 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/whos_online.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'amorarom_amordotcom.products_xsell' doesn't exist :: ALTER TABLE products_xsell
    MODIFY COLUMN `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    MODIFY COLUMN products_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN xsell_id int(11) NOT NULL,
    MODIFY COLUMN sort_order int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/myadmin/includes/init_includes/init_xsell_config.php on line 164 <== in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

All manual template changes have been done.
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast