Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.6 Compatibility?

What debug log(s) are being thrown?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thank you for updating this plugin to be compatible with v.1.5.7....it is much appreciated! I have run Multi Cross Sell on my site currently (v.1.5.5) and now when upgrading to v.1.5.7 can do so.

I have one issue that I cannot seem to diagnose....I have uploaded all files and edited tpl_product_info_display.php with the suggested code in the suggested area. When I am logged into Admin, it sees this new module, and shows all of my cross sold products. My only issue is that it is not displaying on the product info page.

I have a template installed and when placing in the edited tpl_product_info_display.php I have placed it in templates/mytemplate/templates I cannot even see the code when inspecting my website with browser tools. When I edit the suggested code to move the <?php and ?> code to inside of the green BOF and EOF statements, I can then see this appear when inspecting using my browser, but there is no code displaying in between the BOF Advanced Cross Sell II and EOF Cross Sell II

I have double checked my install to be sure that I have not missed installing anything and all is there and it is not throwing any errors (no Debug log in the Logs folder). It is almost as if for some reason it is not calling the tpl_modules_xsell2_products.php which is in this same folder.

Any ideas on why it is not displaying???

Thanks,
    Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.....I was able to make appropriate code changes due to custom template to get this plug-in working and displaying.

Thanks again for updating this fabulous plug in!

Plugin Contributions

I had one more issue come up that I am hoping you will know the answer to.

The v.1.5.7 is a fresh install that I then installed the template into. Everything works well except that it displays the cross sells twice.
    I have tried deleting the module and running the uninstall.sql statement and reinstalling it and I come up with the same result of the images displaying twice. I looked at the previous Multi Cross Sell plug in installed on my current v.1.5.5 site and am wondering if it is still picking up something in the database that is causing this conflict.

I have run the uninstall from the previous Multi Cross Sell v.1.03 on my v.5.7 site by uploading the unreg_multi_xsell file in the proper Admin folder and when I log into the Admin panel it comes up saying I "Must Use Remove Button on Multi Cross Sell First in Admin->Catalog->Multi Cross Sell" which does not exist as this is a fresh install of Zen Cart v.1.5.7.

It must have something in the database that it is grabbing from from the previous Xsell table that makes it think that the previous module is still installed?? I am wondering if this is what is causing the duplicate output display on the product display pages??

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NWCE View Post
    I had one more issue come up that I am hoping you will know the answer to.

The v.1.5.7 is a fresh install that I then installed the template into. Everything works well except that it displays the cross sells twice.
    I have tried deleting the module and running the uninstall.sql statement and reinstalling it and I come up with the same result of the images displaying twice. I looked at the previous Multi Cross Sell plug in installed on my current v.1.5.5 site and am wondering if it is still picking up something in the database that is causing this conflict.

I have run the uninstall from the previous Multi Cross Sell v.1.03 on my v.5.7 site by uploading the unreg_multi_xsell file in the proper Admin folder and when I log into the Admin panel it comes up saying I "Must Use Remove Button on Multi Cross Sell First in Admin->Catalog->Multi Cross Sell" which does not exist as this is a fresh install of Zen Cart v.1.5.7.

It must have something in the database that it is grabbing from from the previous Xsell table that makes it think that the previous module is still installed?? I am wondering if this is what is causing the duplicate output display on the product display pages??

Thanks in advance for your help,

Jeff
    There are/were a bunch of other Cross-Sell addons. To get me to the right one, could you post its Zen Cart download link?

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,

Thanks for your reply and for your help!

Here is the link to the Multi Cross Sell v.1.03 that I had installed in my v.1.5.5 cart https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1128

If you wanted to see the output of what is happening on my working copy of my v.1.5.7 site you can see it here https://www.nitwitcollections.com/ja...ain_page=index

Thanks again,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Oof, it's hard to tell whether it's remnants of that Multi Cross-Sell or that YourStore template.

If you're familiar with the use of phpMyAdmin (in your webhost's cPanel), you can examine your 'configuration_group' table to locate the entry with the title of 'Cross Sell Settings' and note its configuration_group_id value. We'll call that 'xx' in the suggestion below.

Then enter the following SQL command via phpMyAdmin's SQL tab (if you use a non-empty DB_PREFIX, you'll need to prepend that value to the table names):

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = xx;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = xx;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key = 'MultiXsell';

I'm quite unfamiliar with that multi-xsell plugin (and don't have time for further investigation), so I'm unclear as to where that message is coming from. That said, it 'sounds like' you've got remnants of that plugin still present in your upgraded site.

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9,

Thanks for your help! I have run these SQL commands as you suggested and did see in configuration_group that is configuration_group_id 41. It ran fine and was successful and I now have no configuration_group_id 41 any longer in the tables of configuration and configuration_group. When I go to the site it still displays duplicate items. Also to answer your question on the YourStore template....it is a brand new template I purchased and am installing that was made specifically for Zen Cart v.1.5.7. It did include the plug in Related Products, but I have completely removed the plug in.

When I look in the admin_pages table I still under the page_key row ConfigMultiXSell, and the language_key row lists this as Box_Configuration_Multi_Xsell_products. I am assuming that I can delete this (it does show under the page_params that it is gID=41). Just wanted to check before doing....but does make sense as it is showing part of gID 41. I also have and see in this table the entries for ConfigXSellCombo (gID=78) and CatalogXSellComboAdmin but I am thinking that they relate to your Cross Sell Advanced II plug in.

Thanks again for your help,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NWCE View Post
    Hi lat9,

Thanks for your help! I have run these SQL commands as you suggested and did see in configuration_group that is configuration_group_id 41. It ran fine and was successful and I now have no configuration_group_id 41 any longer in the tables of configuration and configuration_group. When I go to the site it still displays duplicate items. Also to answer your question on the YourStore template....it is a brand new template I purchased and am installing that was made specifically for Zen Cart v.1.5.7. It did include the plug in Related Products, but I have completely removed the plug in.

When I look in the admin_pages table I still under the page_key row ConfigMultiXSell, and the language_key row lists this as Box_Configuration_Multi_Xsell_products. I am assuming that I can delete this (it does show under the page_params that it is gID=41). Just wanted to check before doing....but does make sense as it is showing part of gID 41. I also have and see in this table the entries for ConfigXSellCombo (gID=78) and CatalogXSellComboAdmin but I am thinking that they relate to your Cross Sell Advanced II plug in.

Thanks again for your help,

Jeff
    That "ConfigMultiXSell" is associated with the previous version, the configXSellCombo and catalogXSellComboAdmin are, as you surmised, associated with the Cross Sell Advanced II implementation.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks again for your reply lat9.

I have removed this ConfigMultiXSell but still show duplicate outputs on the product info pages. Is there anything else that you could point me in the right direction of for me to research??

Thanks again,

Jeff

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast