Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Advanced Search Plus

I've run into a small problem with the new version. When testing carts, I frequently just try to retrieve really cheap products to buy. If you add in the price function with no keywords as I normally do, I get an error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by e.toc_chapter, e.toc_sort_order, e.pages_title' at line 1 :: SELECT * from ezpages e where (e.status_header = 1 or e.status_footer = 1 or e.status_sidebox = 1) and order by e.toc_chapter, e.toc_sort_order, e.pages_title ==> (as called by) /home/domain/public_html/includes/modules/coffee/advanced_search_ezpages.php on line 77 <== in /home/domain/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Advanced Search Plus

Quote Originally Posted by puhycz View Post
    Hi, I have problem with this plugin. It works all great, but no showing catregory name in results. The $listing->fields['categories_id'] in tpl_modules_advanced_search_categories.php is clean... Where will be problem?

Many thanks.
    I'm having this issue too. I'm running 2.03 of the module on Zen Cart 1.5.5e.

In tpl_modules_advanced_search_categories.php, if I change
    Code:

$lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new). '">' . $listing->fields['categories_name'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">'. zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_category_description($listing->fields['categories_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id'])))) . '</div>' ;
    to
    Code:
            $lc_text = '<h3 class="itemTitle"><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new). '">' . $listing->fields['categories_id'] . '</a></h3><div class="listingDescription">'. zen_trunc_string(zen_clean_html(stripslashes(zen_get_category_description($listing->fields['categories_id'], $_SESSION['languages_id'])))) . '</div>' ;
    I do see a hyperlink to the category ID number.

I love this module and it fixes what I consider to be a big oversight in Zen Cart, so I'm hoping this can be resolved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123