Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple Ship-To Addresses [Support Thread]

This plugin enables your store to offer your customers multiple shipping addresses on a single order, so long as the currently-selected payment method supports shipping to multiple addresses! Many payment modules will not provide a store-owner with seller protection if a customer's products are shipped to an unvetted address.

For the initial release of the plugin, only the moneyorder payment method has been updated to provide this support. The intent with this plugin's release is to provide a basic framework that can be tested (and otherwise improved) by the Zen Cart community and within which other, more intricate, payment methods can also support multiple ship-to addresses.

Every effort has been made to reduce the core-file changes required. Where possible, the change has been limited to the insertion of one or more Zen Cart notifiers at significant points. When it was not possible, the changes are spanned by comments indicating the beginning (//-bof-multiship) and end (//-eof-multiship) of the code-fragments.

I'm preparing to upload v1.0.0 BETA1 to the plugins area and will post its download link once I receive it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Ship-To Addresses [Support Thread]

Once approved, the plugin will be available here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1823

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Once approved, the plugin will be available here: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1823
    BETA1 is now available via the Zen Cart Plugins. You can also see the progress from beta to v1.0.0 on the plugin's github repository:

https://github.com/lat9/multiship

Plugin Contributions

BETA2 is now available via github (https://github.com/lat9/multiship/ar....0.0-BETA2.zip). This version incorporates "understanding" that an order can contain a mixture of virtual and physical products.

Plugin Contributions

Looking for opinions!

1. Is a one-time charge applied on a per-order or per-ship-to-address basis? The current implementation applies the charge on a per-ship-to-address. I'm not asserting that this is correct, just stating what's currently happening.
    2. Let's say a customer has 4 "Product 1" items in their cart and they choose to ship 2 to one address and 2 to another. Subsequently (and before confirming the order), the customer goes to the shopping_cart page and reduces the quantity of "Product 1" to 2. Does the "Ship-To" address for the 2 remaining items revert to the default shipping address?

Plugin Contributions

I've just uploaded BETA3 to the plugins area. This version includes changes that react to changes to the shopping cart from the shopping_cart page plus a variety of bugfixes.

Plugin Contributions

I have not done a lot with this, but it appears the TEXT emails for the order have:
    Grand Total:160

This should really be:
    Grand Total:<space>$160.00

Call me fussy ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    I have not done a lot with this, but it appears the TEXT emails for the order have:
    Grand Total:160

This should really be:
    Grand Total:<space>$160.00

Call me fussy ...
    Nope, call you meticulous! Thanks for the report; I'll get it updated in the next (hopefully final?) beta.

Plugin Contributions

The HTML emails were an absolute mess; the correction is up on github.com/lat9 and will be included in the next beta/rc release.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I've just uploaded BETA3 to the plugins area. This version includes changes that react to changes to the shopping cart from the shopping_cart page plus a variety of bugfixes.
    BETA3 is now available for download.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast