Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Recover Cart [Support Thread]

Hi folks
    Just downloaded and install the recover cart module, but not sure if its working correctly. Everything loaded ok as did the sql script, when i visit the store and log in as a customer i add a few items to my cart and then log out - visit the recover cart in admin and nothing is listed. So went back to store, logged in and deleted items from cart, logged out - went to admin to view recover cart and still no items.

Am i missing how this module works? Should i see a recovered cart from either of these two tests or do you have to abandon the cart someother way - any help would be grateful :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart

Quote Originally Posted by jayson.gurney
    Hi folks
    Just downloaded and install the recover cart module, but not sure if its working correctly. Everything loaded ok as did the sql script, when i visit the store and log in as a customer i add a few items to my cart and then log out - visit the recover cart in admin and nothing is listed. So went back to store, logged in and deleted items from cart, logged out - went to admin to view recover cart and still no items.

Am i missing how this module works? Should i see a recovered cart from either of these two tests or do you have to abandon the cart someother way - any help would be grateful :)
    There are TWO Recover Cart Sales (RCS) menus in admin. One under Tools AND the other under Reports.

With items in your shopping cart what does the Tools admin menu page show you? If needed set to show for last 30 days and click Go (but shouldn't have to do this by default). If nothing is listed and you are certain items are in your shopping cart then the mod is not correctly installed.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Re: Recover Cart Error Messages

ok a couple of items in the cart looked at the Tools option like you mentioned and i get these errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 410

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 410

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Recover Cart Error Messages

ok a couple of items in the cart looked at the Tools option like you mentioned
    I don't understand. Can you rephrase?

and i get these errors:

What is line 410 in /admin/recover_cart_sales.php?

Plugin Contributions

I have not observed your issue.

Some things to look at:

Within /admin/recover_cart_sales.php is $SHOW_ATTRIBUTES = FALSE (appx line 49)?

Is it possible the db did not get patched correctly? You may want to repatch and/or compare the SQL file bundled with RCS the mod with your database.

Have you re-uploaded ALL files for the mod?

Which version of Zen Cart?
    Which version of MySQL?

BTW you should rename your admin directory. From the error message you posted, you have not done so. (Or maybe you edited the error message before posting to the forum... which is a good idea). Please see the security docs bundled with Zen Cart.

Sorry I can't be of further assist. Maybe someone else with more intimate knowlege of the SQL error message will chime in.

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Another thing to check is your table prefix. Is it the default "zen_" or something else or nothing at all?

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks many thanks for the help. I have installed the module with success on a new fresh local server install. Will keep my fingers crossed that when its implemented on the live store it works there too

Someone mentioned about the renaming of the admin folder - I am aware of this but many thanks for the reminder :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks many thanks for the help. I have installed the module with success on a new fresh local server install. Will keep my fingers crossed that when its implemented on the live store it works there too

Someone mentioned about the renaming of the admin folder - I am aware of this but many thanks for the reminder :)
    So how did you fix the line 410 error, I am having the same trouble on my testing server?

Plugin Contributions

I got this error after successfully installing the SQL patch and then clicking on RecoverCart in the tools area:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 410

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /hsphere/local/home/hodllc/houseofdiva.com/zencart/admin/recover_cart_sales.php on line 410

Line 410 reads: $inrec2 = mysql_fetch_array($query2);

I am using zencart v1.3.0.1 and I just got this mod from the downloads sec. here.

So what does it mean? I looked at the file and I do not know what is "supposed" to be there versus what is.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ladysaat
    I got this error after successfully installing the SQL patch and then clicking on RecoverCart in the tools area.
    It's a common error. Merlin has posted in the old forum that the workaround solution is to:

-> set the Register Globals value in htaccess to ON.

And melin stated if you still observe the error to not worry about it as the mod still works.

I have the links to the old IPB site but they do not work for the new support forum site. If you would rather like to receive a copy of the related posts in a text file PM me your email

Or search the archived contributions forum for the following topic titles:

"Recover Cart Not Working, error mesage" Jan 12 2006

(spelling incorrect on purpose)

And search on:

"Recover Cart Module Problem"

-Woody

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast