Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Ship-To Addresses [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    All on Windows 10 with order containing three separate delivery addresses.
    1. Chrome shows no print preview. Print command shows first to addresses on page one and third on page two. Prints two pages as shown in printer menu.
    2. Firefox shows four pages on print preview (fourth page is blank). Print command does not show number of pages. Prints four pages.
    3. Safari shows two pages on print preview and obviously breaks in the middle of address two. Print command does not show number of pages. Prints two pages.

Can PM/email playground if you wish.
    Arggh, too many browsers with their own unique dialects! I've got this corrected on the plugin's GitHub repository (see this issue for the changes). Tested on IE, Chrome, FireFox and Safari; an order with 3 sub-orders properly prints 3 pages of packing slips on each.

I'll be getting this wrapped up for v1.2.0 of the Multiple Ship-To Addresses release. That release will drop support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.5, allowing the plugin to make use of notifiers that are now included in the base and, thus, reducing the number of core-file overwrites required!

Plugin Contributions

I just submitted v1.2.0 to the Zen Cart Plugins for review; I'll post back here once it's available for download.

Plugin Contributions

v1.2.0 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins.

Plugin Contributions

Let me start by saying that I've got this loaded on a 1.5.5e plain-jane site and it is working perfectly.

Not so much on the one I've been working on. I've got my brain so befuddled that I can't see whatever is staring me in the face.

One symptom was that the uninstall.sql was not completely removing the tables and configuration listings. Thought I had that fixed but, every time I removed and re-installed, the init_includes would not fire and setup the tables and configuration settings.

After finding a stray file, I got the init to fire but am getting
    Code:
    [13-Aug-2017 18:17:51 UTC] Request URI: /155e/index.php?main_page=checkout_process&zenid=b46jpej9kltq697nt61utm3u85, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/functions/functions_general.php:982]
    #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/class.multiship.php:391]
    #6 multiship->_createOrderAddAttributes() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/observers/class.multiship_observer.php:54]
    #7 multiship_observer->update() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #8 base->notify() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/order.php:886]
    #9 order->create_add_products() called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:92]
    #10 require(/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14]
    #11 require(/home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/*****/public_html/155e/index.php:36]
    [13-Aug-2017 18:17:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: 1062:Duplicate entry '21644' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO orders_products_attributes (orders_products_attributes_id, orders_id, orders_products_id, products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix, product_attribute_is_free, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, attributes_discounted, attributes_price_base_included, attributes_price_onetime, attributes_price_factor, attributes_price_factor_offset, attributes_price_factor_onetime, attributes_price_factor_onetime_offset, attributes_qty_prices, attributes_qty_prices_onetime, attributes_price_words, attributes_price_words_free, attributes_price_letters, attributes_price_letters_free, products_options_id, products_options_values_id, products_prid) VALUES ('21644', '5715', '6801', 'Dry Roast', '1 Pound in Texas Container', '15.9500', '+', '1', '1.25', '+', '1', '1', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '', '', '0.0000', '0', '0.0000', '0', '2', '11', '115:288e916535e8d251459de6dc1eaf0a39') ==> (as called by) /home/allpecans/public_html/155e/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 982 <== in /home/*****/public_html/155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167
    In case you need to "play" with this, I'll PM the details.

Thanks for looking

Plugin Contributions

@dbltoe, that's weird; I've looked at the uninstall and compared it to the MultiShip initialization and don't see anything that gets added during initialization that's not removed after "uninstall".

That said, I do see that the storefront observer isn't checking to see if the plugin's been installed on the admin-side; I'll add that check to help prevent some of those issues in the future.

Plugin Contributions

I'm still looking at the processing surrounding that debug-log ... something's (obviously) funny.

Plugin Contributions

When I do it, I do it up brown

Plugin Contributions

@dbltoe, I've updated /includes/classes/class.multiship.php on your test site, adding the highlighted line below. Does that correct the issue?
    Code:
        // -----
        // Called by the multiship_observer class upon receipt of NOTIFY_ORDER_DURING_CREATE_ADDED_ATTRIBUTE_LINE_ITEM
        // (issued by the order class).
        //
        public function _createOrderAddAttributes($products_attributes_array) 
        {
            if ($this->selected) {
                unset($products_attributes_array['orders_products_attributes_id']);
                foreach ($this->orders_multiship_ids as $orders_products_id) {
                    $products_attributes_array['orders_products_id'] = $orders_products_id;
                    zen_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES, $products_attributes_array);
                }
            }
        }

Plugin Contributions

Technically yes. By that, I mean that one would need to know what's going on to get to the multiple addresses. Knowing what the mod is supposed to do, I can go through the order process and successfully order, select different addresses, and get multiple packing slips that are correct. It's just some of the verbiage that might confuse the customer.

Since Multi does not work with One Page Checkout (OPC), the customer must go through the standard three-step checkout. Even one more, if actually using Multi, to confirm it all. So, here's the two situations.

Situation #1

When the customer selects Checkout, they are presented with Step 1 of 3 - Delivery Information. This is Shipping Information and the customer is told that their order will be shipped to the address on the left or they can change it by clicking on the Change Address button. Actually, if shipping to multiple addresses, any changes done here will need to be re-accomplished on Step 3 of 3 to accurately reflect the multiship addresses.

includes/languages/english/checkout_shipping, line #16, defines the text
    Code:
    Your order will be shipped to the address at the left or you may change the shipping address by clicking the <em>Change Address</em> button.
    You can have the mod installer change the text in the core file, merge a changed file with the core, or place an override in includes/languages/english/YOUR_TEMPLATE/checkout_shipping.php. Any method would work with the override being simplest for newbie installers.

Suggested text:

If you are <em>only shipping to one address</em>, now is the time to make sure the address is correct. If you are shipping items to <em>multiple addresses</em>, those addresses will be entered in Step 3 of the checkout process.

Situation #2

If the customer gets to Step 3 of checkout and realizes they need to buy additional items, increase a quantity or decrease a quantity a warning is triggered from includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/multiship_common.php. The warning is of two sentences. The first lets the customer know that the product was added, or increased/decreased in quantity and will ship to the Primary address. The second sentence of that warning is
    Code:
    You will have the opportunity to change this during the checkout process.
    If this file is only called when multiple addresses are selected, perhaps the second sentence should be
    Code:
    You will have the opportunity to change this during Step 3 of the checkout process.
    The warning correctly does not appear on a deletion of an item as the customer would not have to adjust a deleted shipping address.

Plugin Contributions

There is a new error when trying to delete the test order.
    Code:
    [18-Aug-2017 19:17:23 UTC] Request URI: /******/orders.php?origin=index&page=1&&action=deleteconfirm, IP address: 216.177.186.199
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/******/public_html/*ADMIN*/includes/classes/observers/class.multiship_admin_observer.php:122]
    #2 multiship_observer->logError() called at [/home/******/public_html/*ADMIN*/includes/classes/observers/class.multiship_admin_observer.php:93]
    #3 multiship_observer->update() called at [/home/******/public_html/includes/classes/class.base.php:103]
    #4 base->notify() called at [/home/******/public_html/*ADMIN*/includes/functions/general.php:1538]
    #5 zen_remove_order() called at [/home/******/public_html/*ADMIN*/orders.php:284]
    [18-Aug-2017 19:17:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: : Missing or invalid orders_id in notification params array. in /home/******/public_html/*ADMIN*/includes/classes/observers/class.multiship_admin_observer.php on line 122

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast