Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default USPS RateV4 Intl RateV2 - January 26, 2014 Issue

I am using zen 1.3.9h and updated the module for USPS and get no options displayed at checkout. I turned the debug on and its getting info back from USPS but just not display any options. So after digging I found that if you offer only first class for orders <1lb the module will display nothing. If I choose to offer 2 options (first class and priority) it shows both.

Any idea why first class will not show on its own?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS RateV4 Intl RateV2 - January 26, 2014 Issue

Could you Zip your shipping debug log and attach that to your post?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

HTML Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <RateV4Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>32724</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>32757</ZipDestination><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>4</Ounces><FirstClassMailType>PARCEL</FirstClassMailType><Size>REGULAR</Size><Zone>1</Zone><Postage CLASSID="0"><MailService>First-Class Mail</MailService><Rate>2.50</Rate><SpecialServices><SpecialService><ServiceID>9</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certificate of Mailing</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>1.30</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>1</ServiceID><ServiceName>Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>2.10</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>5</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>false</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>4</ServiceID><ServiceName>Registered without Insurance</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>11.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>0</ServiceID><ServiceName>Certified Mail&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#174;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>3.30</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>13</ServiceID><ServiceName>USPS Tracking&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>1.05</Price><PriceOnline>0.00</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>15</ServiceID><ServiceName>Signature Confirmation&amp;lt;sup&amp;gt;&amp;#8482;&amp;lt;/sup&amp;gt;</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>true</AvailableOnline><Price>2.90</Price><PriceOnline>2.35</PriceOnline></SpecialService><SpecialService><ServiceID>6</ServiceID><ServiceName>Collect on Delivery</ServiceName><Available>true</Available><AvailableOnline>false</AvailableOnline><Price>6.95</Price><PriceOnline>0</PriceOnline><DeclaredValueRequired>true</DeclaredValueRequired><DueSenderRequired>true</DueSenderRequired></SpecialService></SpecialServices></Postage></Package></RateV4Response>

Plugin Contributions

I just updated to the new module this morning and am having the following issues:
    Domestic Standard Post is not displaying at all. ( Of course this is the one that we use most often!)
    Domestic 1st class parcel, media, and priority work fine.
    1st Class International is now turning off at 3.5 lb instead of 4 lb as previously. It appears to still work correctly for the $400 limit. The USPS website still says that this rate is good up to 4lb and $400. Did this change with the new rates?

I re-installed the old version and it is having the same issues.
    I have also switched between retail and online with no change.
    Thoughts anyone?

Plugin Contributions

Also, I can replicate Kamino84's issue. If 1st class is picked by itself then no rates appear. If I choose another rate, whether that rate appears or not, 1st class will then display properly.
    My cart version is 1.51

Plugin Contributions

As a quick fix, to just use First Class and no other shipping method ... turn on all 3 of the First Class methods and turn on the setting for:
    Code:
    Enable USPS First-Class filter for US shipping
    Do you want to enable the US First-Class filter to display only 1 First-Class shipping rate?

True
     False
    to True ...

Also, if you set your Debug to Log, and look in the directory:
    /cache

do you see a shipping debug log there?

If so, could you Zip that file and post it?

I see that there is an issue with just one First Class set, but need to find a fix for you ...

What do you sell that you only need 1 First Class setting and no other settings for USPS?

Do you use other shipping modules besides USPS for your site?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joeminer81 View Post
    I just updated to the new module this morning and am having the following issues:
    Domestic Standard Post is not displaying at all. ( Of course this is the one that we use most often!)
    Domestic 1st class parcel, media, and priority work fine.
    1st Class International is now turning off at 3.5 lb instead of 4 lb as previously. It appears to still work correctly for the $400 limit. The USPS website still says that this rate is good up to 4lb and $400. Did this change with the new rates?

I re-installed the old version and it is having the same issues.
    I have also switched between retail and online with no change.
    Thoughts anyone?
    Standard Post has new rules based on the Zones that USPS assigns to the shipping based on the Ship To and Ship From ...

If in Zone 1-4 you will not see Standard Post ...

Shipping 4lbs from 44026 to Canada I see:
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (First-Class Mail® International Large Envelope (Varies by destination)) $18.32
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail International® Flat Rate Envelope (6 - 10 business days to many major markets)) $20.55
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (First-Class Package International Service™ (Varies by destination)) $27.75
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail Express International™ Flat Rate Envelope (3 - 5 business days to many major markets)) $35.95
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail International® (6 - 10 business days to many major markets)) $36.30
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate Box (6 - 10 business days to many major markets)) $42.25
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail Express International™ (3 - 5 business days to many major markets)) $51.20
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail International® Large Flat Rate Box (6 - 10 business days to many major markets)) $55.75
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Priority Mail Express International™ Flat Rate Boxes (3 - 5 business days to many major markets)) $66.95
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG) (1 - 3 business days to many major markets)) $73.50
    United States Postal Service (1 Boxes) (4 lbs, 0 oz) (USPS GXG™ Envelopes (1 - 3 business days to many major markets)) $73.50
    Do you have a Tare Rate set in the Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging ... that might be increasing the weight?

What is your Ship From and Ship To?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I have the filter setting set to true currently. If I remove the priority mail option and just check all 3 first class options, first class shows just fine (only one first class). I set it to log into the cache folder and attached 2 log files : 1 where all 3 first class are picked and it works and 1 where I choose just the 1 first class and nothing shows.

SHIP_usps_Debug_01292014121553_US_32757_0lb_4oz.zip

Plugin Contributions

The domestic zip codes that I checked with are:
    To:65714
    Same State Missouri

Does the change require that Zone Rates now be installed?
    We make shipping distinctions between:
    Domestic US (50 states & DC)
    Canada
    Rest of World

Plugin Contributions

No, this is a Zone setting determined by USPS and nothing you can do about it ...

You will notice if you try to calculate the shipping on USPS website for that zipcode, that you do not get Standard Post rates ... change the destination to 33136 and now you do ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast