Plugin Contributions

Default PHP Fatal error: 0:DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED and There seems to be a problem connectin

My version is 1.3.9 - I know it needs to be upgrade, but it's a lightly used site.

Anyway, in my zeal yesterday, I was cleaning up my hosting and deleted the user for the zen-cart database. I added the name back along w/ the original password, made sure it matched both config files.

And,

I'm still receiving this error when I try to get into the admin:

PHP Fatal error: 0B_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED :: select * from project_version WHERE project_version_key = 'Zen-Cart Database' in D:\HsHome\***\***\store\includes\classes\db\mysql\query_factory.php on line 101and when I go to the main sitehttp://***.com/store/nddbc.htmlI tried clearing the cache, looking at it on a different computer, etc. So before I bug tech support, I thought I'd check here to see if some flag was set that needs to be reset (ok, wishful thinking)ThanksMichelle
    Last edited by mgrunk; 4 Feb 2014 at 10:44 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: 0:DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED and There seems to be a problem conne

No flags to clear; you just need to make sure that you've set the username and password (both are case-sensitive) properly in your hosting account so that they match the values presently in your /includes/configure.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php files. You should probably also check that the database itself, as named in the configure.php file, also exists.

The fact that the database access used to work on both admin- and store-side but now works on neither points to a mismatch in database credentials on your hosting.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Fatal error: 0:DB_ERROR_NOT_CONNECTED and There seems to be a problem conne

I want to give you a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug Lat9 !

I was so much in tension... now all is well !!

Thank You So very much !