Plugin Contributions

Default CSS/JS Loader installation question

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether someone could help me with a CSS/JS Loader installation question. I would like to install CSS/JS Loader (for Fast and Easy Checkout), but can't really figure out what to do with a certain folder.

The installation instructions state that I should upload all files in the package while maintaining the directory structure (after renaming the template folder and merging all the necessary files). But I can see that there are two folders: one named docs and the other named catalog.

I understand that the contents of the catalog folder have to be uploaded to the server (root). But I can also see that the docs folder contains some files (CSS, JavaScript and some images). Should I directly upload these to the ZC docs folder, or am I maybe missing something?

I've added the installation instructions below:

1. Create a back-up of your files and database. Specifically back-up includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/html_header.php.

2. Upload all files in this package while maintaining the directory structure (rename YOUR_TEMPLATE to your custom template folder name)

3. Login to your and the configuration menu should be automatically added to CONFIGURATION->CSS/JS LOADER CONFIGURATION

4. Open your website and if all CSS and JS are working correctly, the installation is complete

5. If there are CSS issues, either your stylesheet isn't loading (make sure your CSS is in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/css/) or your CSS is invalid and breaking when minified. Either correct your invalid CSS or disable the minify option in the configuration.

6. If you had embedded JavaScript, CSS, or meta data into your backed-up html_header.php file, either move these lines of code to includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript/jscript_sitewide.php (name of file can be anything and will load site-wide by Zen Cart), or build an auto loader for CSS JS Loader in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATES/auto_loaders/ (recommended if using shared libraries like jQuery).

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS/JS Loader installation question

You don't need to upload the /docs folder, just (as you said) the files in the /catalog folder to your store's root.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS/JS Loader installation question

Got it, thanks!