Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove cart contents after logging out

Is there a way that shopping cart would empty itself after 24 hours or something similar?

I have problem that customer put items on shopping cart, leave them there for weeks and then buy items when they are already sold out. I sell lot of art style products where I can only offer 1 or 2 same kind of items. For some reason ZC allows people to buy sold out items this way or add same item many times at their shopping cart. Example: There is 3 pieces of item X. Customer put's one X at their shopping cart, leaves and later can add 3 more X items to shopping cart and buy 4 of them.

Is there a way to prevent this?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Remove cart contents after logging out

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Is there a way that shopping cart would empty itself after 24 hours or something similar?

I have problem that customer put items on shopping cart, leave them there for weeks and then buy items when they are already sold out. I sell lot of art style products where I can only offer 1 or 2 same kind of items. For some reason ZC allows people to buy sold out items this way or add same item many times at their shopping cart. Example: There is 3 pieces of item X. Customer put's one X at their shopping cart, leaves and later can add 3 more X items to shopping cart and buy 4 of them.

Is there a way to prevent this?
    What are your admin configuration settings for the stock group? In particular the first three items: Check stock level, Subtract stock, and Allow Checkout, then also Products status in Catalog when out of stock should be set to, Show Sold Out Image in place of Add to Cart. Also, if this is happening to you, then should also identify other plugins that are installed. If "properly" set, then an item that has been purchased and therefore gone out-of-stock is not to be able to be purchased by anyone else as it is already gone... As stated on the page before, first to purchase wins...
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12