Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Order checkout problem in Internet Explorer 11

I would like to ask for help. In the final step of order customer click onto "SEND ORDER" button, however IE11 is still loading (loading wheel rotate and rotate) but the order isn't send. Ordering in Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or IE 8 is OK, this problem in only in newer Internet Explorer versions and I don't know, what to do. I looking for some threads with diferences between IE8 and newer version, but I can't find no informations.

Thank you a lot.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Order checkout problem in Internet Explorer 11

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMen View Post
    I would like to ask for help. In the final step of order customer click onto "SEND ORDER" button, however IE11 is still loading (loading wheel rotate and rotate) but the order isn't send. Ordering in Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or IE 8 is OK, this problem in only in newer Internet Explorer versions and I don't know, what to do. I looking for some threads with diferences between IE8 and newer version, but I can't find no informations.

Thank you a lot.
    Do you have the same problem when you choose default settings in IE11?

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I have default setting of IE 11. I tried to define: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE8" /> but no change. It is strange, when I start "Developer tool F12" in IE11, the order is send, however If I turn off this dev.tool, I can't finish the order and script is still loading - the order will not be send.

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I have default setting of IE 11. I tried to define: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE8" /> but no change. It is strange, when I start "Developer tool F12" in IE11, the order is send, however If I turn off this dev.tool, I can't finish the order and script is still loading - the order will not be send.
    Can you give us a link to your site? What template are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks. I use a standard template, however I made a lot of changes in scripts, templates, so now it is my own template definition :-) In any case I don't think, that there will be a problem of template definition. I sent a link to you..

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks. I use a standard template, however I made a lot of changes in scripts, templates, so now it is my own template definition :-) In any case I don't think, that there will be a problem of template definition. I sent a link to you..
    Thanks for the link. I don't have access to a Windoze machine atm (using Linux throughout) and can't test the site in IE11.

When viewing the source it struck me that a browser has to load no less than 19 different stylesheets and 6+ Java scripts. My gut tells me that there may be a clash in the coding of these scripts somewhere. This is where I would start investigating first...

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Our store is based on Zen Cart v1.3.9h. and uses template from "Picaflor azul"

Recently we have started to receive many complains from customers that their browser stucks at the last step when sending new order.

My browser was updated a week ago to Internet Explorer 11 and I have strated to experience the same problem!
    At the same time there is no problem to complete the check out process with any version of Firefox or Chrome.

Here is the link to the store:
    http://TennisDiscount.eu

Plugin Contributions

Did you find an error? I have still this problem a I don't know, what to do.
    If anybody know what to do, please for information, thanks in advance...

Plugin Contributions

Any update on this? I'm also experience the same problem, please let us know where to look...