Plugin Contributions

Default All credit cards logo includes Diners, but it is not switched on in my application!

What does this to to the payment sequence? At least one customer is totally jammed after selecting Diners. He can't pay with Diners and ZenCart doesn't allow him to change the card! It logs out and returns the choise to credit cards, i.e. Diners.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: All credit cards logo includes Diners, but it is not switched on in my applicatio

Quote Originally Posted by kalastaja View Post
    What does this to to the payment sequence? At least one customer is totally jammed after selecting Diners. He can't pay with Diners and ZenCart doesn't allow him to change the card! It logs out and returns the choise to credit cards, i.e. Diners.
    I don't fully understand the situation, but I will say this. The fact that a picture of diner's is showing doesn't mean that the credit card option truly is or is not accepted/usable. It is up to your payment processing method to allow or deny the option.

There is not really enough/quality information to provide more assistance. Please review the posting guidelines and help us help you.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...