Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Raindrop Theme Troubleshooting

Hi,

I have sent a PM thanks very much. I have loaded multiple images on the Equine Casket, Goodwood for testing purposes.

Many thanks.

Denise.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like they are shut off completely:

<!--bof Additional Product Images --> <!--eof Additional Product Images -->

Peek at your PM, hoping they just have the display off...
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

I installed also the Raindrop template in my website which use the multisite module. The home page apear blank, and only some pages like item pages are showing well;
    I upload a enable_error_logging.php file and I have this debug file at my cache folder:

[25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 113
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 113
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 1317
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 1318
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_templates.php on line 79
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 1317
    [25-Dec-2014 12:09:04 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8) in /home/o112445/public_html/includes/classes/seo.url.php on line 1318

what can I do now ?

website: http://www.rugs-tapestries.com (actually I use the old template )
    thank you

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boby View Post
    headers already sent by (output started at /home/o112445/public_html/includes/config_sites/www.rugs-tapestries.com_config.php:8)
    That file is outputting text on line 8.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks DrByte

I found the error and made changes; now that's ok
    otherwise I have already and from longtime, the problem of slow website
    I try to reduct the size of images, but I think that is other thing !

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boby View Post
    otherwise I have already and from longtime, the problem of slow website
    I try to reduct the size of images, but I think that is other thing !
    Let's discuss the speed problem here: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...eed-up-my-site

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123