Plugin Contributions

Default SaleMaker: How to show discount info on cart/checkout page?

Hi,

Is it possible to show this info:

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 11.05.43 AM.png
Views: 4612
Size:  7.7 KB

... on our checkout/cart page(?):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 11.06.45 AM.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	13889

Note that the sale price is showing, but not the discount info (i.e., original price and percentage off).

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here ... Is there a switch in the admin, or do I need to modify a template?

Many thank in advance for the help!

Cheers,
    M

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SaleMaker: How to show discount info on cart/checkout page?

There is no switch in admin to show the Sale Maker Discount.

I believe the template you need to modify is includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity14 View Post
    There is no switch in admin to show the Sale Maker Discount.

I believe the template you need to modify is includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
    Awesome! Thanks for the help Trinity!!!!

I was able to copy the below code from another template and put it into the tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:

Code:
    <?php
    	$one_time = ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') ? ('<span>' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br>') : '';
    	echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int) $product['id']) AND $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int) $product['id']);
    ?>
    The above replaced this line:

Code:
    <?=$product['productsPriceEach']?>
    Appears to be working.

Thanks a billion for the help, I greatly appreciate it!

Plugin Contributions

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your results :)

Plugin Contributions

For sure! If it wasn't for other people sharing results, I'd be pretty lost. I'm glad to give back where I can.

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mickyhulse View Post

I was able to copy the below code from another template and put it into the tpl_shopping_cart_default.php:

Code:
    <?php
    	$one_time = ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') ? ('<span>' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br>') : '';
    	echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int) $product['id']) AND $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int) $product['id']);
    ?>

Code:
    Okay, so moving forward to v1.5.7c - I added this line into my Westminster_New template, and it works - sort of...

I have a lot of attributes, and when it carries the price to the cart, the discounted price shows the base attribute price, not the selected one, in the Price column.... as per the Rose Pot Pourri Blend options in this image Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Salemaker-show-discount.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	19886
    Which part of the code above do I need to tweak to reflect the actual attribute price being discounted in this column?
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mickyhulse View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the help Trinity!!!!

Code:
    <?php
    ?>

Code:
    Appears to be working.

Thanks a billion for the help, I greatly appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    Okay, so moving forward to v1.5.7c - I added this line into my Westminster_New template, and it works - sort of...

I have a lot of attributes, and when it carries the price to the cart, the discounted price shows the base attribute price, not the selected one, in the Price column.... as per the Rose Pot Pourri Blend options in this image Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Salemaker-show-discount.jpg 
Views:	793 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	19886
    Which part of the code above do I need to tweak to reflect the actual attribute price being discounted in this column?
    The change, captured above is a visual modification, meaning it does not affect the actual price calculated in the cart. There appears to be some other problem with the store whether it is attribute configuration, some database issue, or other price calculation code has been modified. I say this because both at the bottom right and asking the top of the shipping cart is the same price which is the summation of the right side prices.

Suggest beginning an alternate thread so as not to convolute this thread and to also find resolution to your issue.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    The change, captured above is a visual modification, meaning it does not affect the actual price calculated in the cart. There appears to be some other problem with the store whether it is attribute configuration, some database issue, or other price calculation code has been modified. I say this because both at the bottom right and asking the top of the shipping cart is the same price which is the summation of the right side prices.

Suggest beginning an alternate thread so as not to convolute this thread and to also find resolution to your issue.
    The price is correct - the figure on the top line is the shipping weight and cart value before shipping is added - this is correct.

The visual modification is misleading with the attributes discounts not showing correctly and legally a customer can demand the lower price....
    Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz