Plugin Contributions

Default JK Order Exporter - Support Thread

This is the official Support and discussion thread for the JK Order Exporter plugin.

This module provides a simple interface for exporting order information on a Comma-delimited file (.CSV)
    You can choose a date from which the report should be made
    you can chose an end date as well

This module will load your order status list and you would be able to select what status you wish to see a report of.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: JK Order Exporter - Support Thread

When I finished the install. And registed as well.

Then went to admin>tools> Jk order Exporter
    no Select order status show on page,and when I choose the date and click the "Export to CSV" button

have error message :

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 101 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 101 Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 103 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/playscom/public_html/demo/elocin2/jk_output.php:101) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 139 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php:101) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 140 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 148 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 148 Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    JK Order Exporter

Hi Paranoia,
    I think you are probably using it on 1.5.4. As I get the same errors. I just had my site upgraded from 1.5.3 and it no longer works. I was told by the developer that the way this mod is written it will need to be updated by someone. I am not a coder so I am patiently waiting for someone or the original author to take up the task.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paranoia View Post
    When I finished the install. And registed as well.

Then went to admin>tools> Jk order Exporter
    no Select order status show on page,and when I choose the date and click the "Export to CSV" button

have error message :

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 101 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 101 Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 103 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/playscom/public_html/demo/elocin2/jk_output.php:101) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 139 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php:101) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 140 Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 148 Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/playscom/public_html/demo/admin/jk_output.php on line 148 Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    JK Order Exporter
    Same problem here with me using zencart 1.5.4

can anyone help?

- muteyaar