Plugin Contributions

red flag Categories side links not showing stock, all products shows all stock info

Hi Been scratching my head for days over this, a mate had his VMS pulled by the company( was a mistake) we had backed up 2 weeks ago, he came across to me with his hosting another designer sorted the DB out for me, I loaded Zen onto my servers applied templates etc. The problem is when I click on any catagory on the left if has more than one product it wont display anything just the frame , the products are there and can be seen in the all products, Is there a specific file I am missing that I havent uploaded from the backup, I have never worked with Zen before and a brick wall is looking very tempting at the moment, any hlep or advice on what the prob might be would be grately appreciated.

My feeling is that its something to do with the query from the database not putting the info into the catagories on the query, yet the products themselves are there.

Thanks i advance

Jamie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories side links not showing stock, all products shows all stock info

If you are indeed running v1.5.1, look in the /logs/ folder for the latest myDebug files. These will tell the exact error that is happening, if any. Seeing the site live will give us a much better chance of finding where the problem is occurring.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Categories side links not showing stock, all products shows all stock info

the site is live at the mo

cheapbeltbuckles.co.uk

i'll take another look in the logs folder

Plugin Contributions

[24-Mar-2014 15:39:07 UTC] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/linweb29/c/cheapbeltbuckles.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/modules/sideboxes/paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php on line 17
    [24-Mar-2014 15:39:07 UTC] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/linweb29/c/cheapbeltbuckles.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/modules/sideboxes/paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php on line 17
    [24-Mar-2014 15:39:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/linweb29/c/cheapbeltbuckles.co.uk/user/htdocs/includes/modules/sideboxes/paypal_creditcards_sidebox.php on line 17

thats acopy of the last log file, al lto do with PP as I havent installed it yet or linked the SSL folder, just want to get the site working before I start adding too much more to it

Plugin Contributions

It is trying to display a paypal sidebox, and won't load properly until that sidebox file is available. You could either turn off the sidebox in Tools > Layout Boxes Controller, or upload the files.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Disabled the pp sidebar, n gave me a differnt log file error, to do with coding elsewhere, now fixed and site is more or less bk to normal, thanks for the help :)