Quote Originally Posted by SimuxPepper View Post
I think this is a relatively new template without much support/bug reports on v1.5.1. Overall, I can say that a lot of effort was put in by Numinix into making this template. Unfortunately there are always bugs for example
1. Reviews stars file not there (fixed)
2. Some issues on the Order History -> More info (blank page if there is no orders) [Managed to fix it by modifying the code quite a bit]
3. reCaptcha CSS misalignment issue [Found a fix which is to add a few lines of codes into the CSS files]
and Many other more but I was able to tune some files to my liking.

If anyone is experiencing these kind of issues, I would like to help out as a way of thanking the awesome creators of Zen-Cart and Tableau template!
Thanks for the reply.

A brief story. I was seriously messing with the new Prestashop as it now not only has one of the best looking default templates anywhere but comes ready-made for my business: dresses. But found out that it also had "issues", and it's version of product spreadsheets seemed light years behind our Easy Populates. But then I saw this new Tableau template and saw that, imo, it could compete with the new Prestashop template.

I am not dissing this Tableau template in any way and, in fact, have been supporting it with praise. (I know you're not saying I am dissing it, but for others.) I guess I didn't get as far as you, to see other issues. My main issues were as I relate in posts above.

Unfortunately after 8 years or so with Zen Cart I'm still not really much of a coder, so wouldn't know how to fix much. (Wish I were an expert at php and css; have actually began looking at online tutorials.)

Yes, Numinix does have alot of good zen cart products at their site.