Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

I did reset the boxes and even went in and made a few changes to a few. But still no sideboxes. I have 6 turned on for the left column. 2 of the six now do not show up in the list, but that's another issue. I also went into admin/layout and reset the column width, and made sure I had the left column set to on.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The problem might be an issue with Tableau ... in which case contacting Numinix might be the best course of action.

You could also post the URL to your site so someone can take a peek and try to discern what's wrong. (usually we'd do that by looking at the raw HTML of the page in the browser, and compare that with the raw HTML of another template/site where the columns are displaying properly, and then assess the differences for possible causes; Sometimes with some templates additional complicating factors such as aggressively-changed components under the guise of promising mobile-friendliness can make troubleshooting a lot more difficult, in which case the template author is the best source of guidance.)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Split login doesn't work with this template. Be sure to set admin->configuration->layout settings->Use split-login page to false.
    When this value is set to true, clicking the "Sign Up" button just sends you back to the login page.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I installed this theme into a vanilla version of zen cart v1.5.5a and received the errors of

Cannot install Template Options, please make sure you have uploaded all files in the package.
    Error New installation file missing, please make sure you have uploaded all files in the package.

I tried the installation again with the same result. I searched the forums and I don't see anyone with the same problem.

I installed the theme with a vanilla version of zen cart v1.5.4 with the same result. So, I seem to not be doing something correctly. I renamed the YOUR_CATALOG with the name of my installation folder and the YOUR_ADMIN to the name of my admin folder. Then I merged the docs folder and added the other text files to the main directory. So, all the files from the package were in place.

Am I possibly missing an sql update to the database?

Plugin Contributions

After the "YOUR_ADMIN to the name of my admin folder." I meant to put that I merged that into a vanilla v1.5.5.a and 1.5.4. Just a clarification.

Plugin Contributions

Installed this today. Pretty cool, but it broke our site. Going to have the host roll it back.
    Not going to list the problems other than the core has changed enough where configuration of the categories does not work any longer.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having an issue with Tableau version 1_6_14 which I could really use some assistance on.

I have installed the theme and everything is fine. I can get configuration settings and everything all seems to work apart from 1 crucial component. That component is the categories link at the top of the home page .. when you click it .. nothing shows. When you click the categories link it targets my website with the /# for some reason and yet if you use the sitemap link on the bottom .. all categories are showing without issue.

Much as the theme is excellent and well laid out ( much cudos for that Numinix) ... there is no point in me trying to use the theme if my customers can't find my product (only via the site map) ...

Is this a general issue ? or am I doing something wrong here ? .. every other theme I have used has no issues with showing the categories, so I know this is not a zencart core issue (zencart version 1.5.4)

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wallart studios View Post
    I'm having an issue with Tableau version 1_6_14 which I could really use some assistance on.

I have installed the theme and everything is fine. I can get configuration settings and everything all seems to work apart from 1 crucial component. That component is the categories link at the top of the home page .. when you click it .. nothing shows. When you click the categories link it targets my website with the /# for some reason and yet if you use the sitemap link on the bottom .. all categories are showing without issue.

Much as the theme is excellent and well laid out ( much cudos for that Numinix) ... there is no point in me trying to use the theme if my customers can't find my product (only via the site map) ...

Is this a general issue ? or am I doing something wrong here ? .. every other theme I have used has no issues with showing the categories, so I know this is not a zencart core issue (zencart version 1.5.4)

I await your response.

Kind Regards

This seems to be a recurring theme with Tableau installations. We will be adding more direction to the docs in this regard.

The categories listed at the top of any Zen Cart theme are called Categories Tabs. This feature needs to be enabled for Tableau. Most Zen Cart templates have a categories sidebox showing on the home page, but Tableau does not. The sidebox does show on the product listings.

I hope this information is helpful. It has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, but unfortunately this thread is getting quite long.

Plugin Contributions

Version 1.8.4 has been released with the updated documentation.

Here is the specific step that was missing:
    Go to ADMIN > CONFIGURATION > Categories-Tabs Menu ON/OFF and set the option to 1

Plugin Contributions

How can I show the Quantity discounts table on the Product info page?
    The discount table shows with the deafult zen theme, but disappears when I enable the Tableau theme.
    http://www.raunharman.com
    http://www.raunharman.net
    Website Development, E-Book Solutions & Handicraft Exports

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast