Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
    Hi again,

Okay all errors gone now in the developers tools (ie11 & edge) . BUT still the homepagebanner won't scroll . Anyone actually got it scrolling their banners yet?

A really simple fix that removed one of the errors is as follows.

1. Login to your admin and select Banner Manager from Tools.
    2. Highlight and select edit for the homepagebanner.
    3. Now remove the closing tag from the div opening tag. Simple typo I think. Example

Code:
    <div class="banner"/><p>The sky is the limit!</p></div>
    Change to:
    Code:
    <div class="banner"><p>The sky is the limit!</p></div>
    Hope that helps someone.
    Tableau only comes with a hero banner. If you'd like to add a slideshow please check out our Flexslider Responsive Slideshow plugin on Numinix.com.

Plugin Contributions

I am using 1.5.4, with an older version of Tableau, and I started getting spam lately. I tried the Google Captcha 2 addon, I tried numinix's math captcha, and neither worked. I posted for help in the general forum, and DrByte noted that my header_php.php, for the contact us page was missing the logic for spam filtering. I replaced that file, and tpl_contact_us_default.php with fresh ones from a new download of 1.5.4, and changed the should_be empty in all the files I could find to something else, and I was still getting spam. I then tried the Google Captcha 2 again, and now I am 20 hours with zero spam.

What is wrong with the Tableau template I am using, that is allowing the spam?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Tableau only comes with a hero banner. If you'd like to add a slideshow please check out our Flexslider Responsive Slideshow plugin on Numinix.com.
    Ummmm, strange.... Did it used to have one?

I'm sure I remember it being there..... Also why are the images I'm sure I remember scrolling on the homepage still in catalogue/images/banners/ directory (v2.1.0.6)? Surely not from Tableau v1 still.

Anyway don't want to start an argument with the boss man. Thanks for the great work again & I still think this is the best template available here.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
    Ummmm, strange.... Did it used to have one?

I'm sure I remember it being there..... Also why are the images I'm sure I remember scrolling on the homepage still in catalogue/images/banners/ directory (v2.1.0.6)? Surely not from Tableau v1 still.

Anyway don't want to start an argument with the boss man. Thanks for the great work again & I still think this is the best template available here.
    Yes, it was accidentally included in a package released when we were developing it to make sure it'll work with our plugin. Basically we make sure our templates are preconfigured with our plugins so you can just drop them in.

Plugin Contributions

I dont see a Tableau 2 support form, I hav the current version from the Numinix site Have this issue
    [24-Sep-2018 19:42:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:16
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php(22): require()
    #1 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/modules/column_left.php(31): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #2 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php(146): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #3 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/index.php(97): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 16

line 16 of that file list($nada, $mycpath)= split('=', $box_categories_array[$i]['path']);

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    I dont see a Tableau 2 support form, I hav the current version from the Numinix site Have this issue
    [24-Sep-2018 19:42:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function split() in /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php:16
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/modules/sideboxes/categories.php(22): require()
    #1 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/modules/column_left.php(31): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #2 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php(146): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #3 /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/index.php(97): require('/home/cubmanky1...')
    #4 {main}
    thrown in /home/cubmanky1/public_html/visionsinvinyldesigns.com/store1/includes/templates/tableau2/sideboxes/tpl_categories.php on line 16

line 16 of that file list($nada, $mycpath)= split('=', $box_categories_array[$i]['path']);
    split is a deprecated PHP function, you must be on PHP 7+. You would want to look at the PHP manual to replace with something else like explode or str_split.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

So I'm running Tableau 2 on v1.5.5f I have no errors in my log. Images load fine except for the following
    Name:  new prod.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  18.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

I recently downloaded Tableau template. I installed it and became frusterated trying to arrange layout like I wanted.
    I then ordered installation.

I now have a problem with my old storefront ........... it does not any longer display and products under the Special, New Product OR All products shortcut tab...............

It took me 2 hours to install and get as far as it took the Nuiminex people 4-5 days with complete access to FTP and admin area to cause this problem and I am fed up. I just want the old tabs to work .\

Do you know where the tab/file is that will restore the settings? BTW the tabs work fine with Tableau template so there was most likely an override somewhere.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - issue wtih product page layout

I'm having issue with the product page layout. see https://overnightman.com/marco-islan...roducts_id=183. Everything is straight down a line in one column and there are two products description tags one at the very bottom. Product description needs to be on same row as the image to the right of it then the options below that. and the product options are also in one long line even though I have them configured to 3 rows 3 per row.

Plugin Contributions

I have tired below but it still doesn't work.....

I am not sure why.

The demo works but on my website it doesn't =/ Endless loop of advance search page

https://www.thelitt lestgift boutique.com/store1

I installed Tableau 2 template for this. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKEYFM View Post
    I have found the answer to this issue:

in the stylesheet.php file there is the ref as below:

Code:
    #search-wrapper input[type="submit"] {
    		background: transparent url(<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('arrow_nav_hover_up.png', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images').'/arrow_nav_hover_up.png'; ?>) 0 0 no-repeat;
    this image file: arrow_nav_hover_up.png does not exist but I have replaced with bg_button_search.png and now works.

Hope the helps any others with the same issue.