Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Hi numinix,
    first, than you for you great template tableau.
    I have some problems with new versions. Here https://shop.mriha.cz is version 1.6.14 from https://www.zen-cart.com, it seem working OK. But after update to last version 1.9.6 from original website https://www.numinix.com/templates/ze...en-cart-dl-936 - test instalation here: https://zentest.mriha.cz carousel and banner with photo skyhigt not working. Can you help me please?

Plugin Contributions

./includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_quick_checkout.js contains a call to check_payment_form, which is undefined. Does anyone have a working copy of this code?
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    ./includes/templates/tableau/jscript/jquery/jquery_quick_checkout.js contains a call to check_payment_form, which is undefined. Does anyone have a working copy of this code?
    Sorry for the late response Scott.

That file should only get loaded if you have Fast and Easy Ajax Checkout installed. And that plugin comes with the function you are referencing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_cz View Post
    Hi numinix,
    first, than you for you great template tableau.
    I have some problems with new versions. Here https://shop.mriha.cz is version 1.6.14 from https://www.zen-cart.com, it seem working OK. But after update to last version 1.9.6 from original website https://www.numinix.com/templates/ze...en-cart-dl-936 - test instalation here: https://zentest.mriha.cz carousel and banner with photo skyhigt not working. Can you help me please?
    We mistakenly included our Flexslider Responsive Slideshow plugin in the initial release of this template. We've since removed it and you'll need that plugin separately. The carousels below the banner should be working though. We have a free plugin called Home Page Product Carousels you can try installing.

Plugin Contributions

I hope somebody can help me with this situation, after installing the last version of the Tableau template 1.9.9 I cannot login into the Admin area this is what I get: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

After checking the log folder this is the situation:

PHP Code:
    PHP Fatal error:  10640You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '1', 'truefalse')' at line 1 :: INSERT INTO template_configuration (template_configuration_titletemplate_configuration_tabtemplate_configuration_tab_sectiontemplate_configuration_keytemplate_configuration_valuetemplate_configuration_descriptiontemplate_configuration_group_idsort_orderset_functionVALUES ('Show Subcategory in Product Listing''Home''Listing''SHOW_ALL_PRODUCTS_INSTEAD_OF_SUB_CATEGORIES''true''Show Sub-category instead of all products in the category', , '1''truefalse') ==> (as called by) /home2/argos33/public_html/XXXX/Admin/includes/installers/tableau/1_9_9.php on line 2 <== in /home2/argos33/public_html/XXXX/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171 
    My server MySQL Database is 5.5.x

I appreciate your help in this matter. Thanks.

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Zencart v1.5.5f

I am using Tableau2, with problems with registration. On my registration page against 'Country' I am getting the warning 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again'.

Error log;

[18-May-2018 12:45:40 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=create_account, IP address: 10.70.102.40
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/homepages/20/dxxxxx/htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php:47]
    #5 zen_get_countries() called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/functions/html_output.php:541]
    #6 zen_get_country_list() called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php:86]
    #7 require(/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php) called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_create_account_default.php:22]
    #8 require(/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/templates/tpl_create_account_default.php) called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx/htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php:179]
    #9 require(/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/templates/tableau2/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/index.php:97]

[18-May-2018 12:45:40 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'status' in 'where clause' :: select countries_id, countries_name
    from kj4c_countries where status != 0 order by countries_name ==> (as called by) /homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/functions/functions_lookups.php on line 47 <== in /homepages/20/ dxxxxx /htdocs/shops/ebookshop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171
    The only plugin add is 'display logs'
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

The problem is not with the template it is with the installation of v1.5.5f
    Learning Fast.
    Eden Craft Supplies

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

A couple of questions. I have been processing changes to a couple of sites and wanted to update to Tableau2 (downloaded latest versions from Numinix website).

1. Where is the official Tableau 2 forum?
    It's not listed on the template download page on zen cart, the installation instructions give a "GitHub" link that is dead and nothing in their search gives any joy. General "Google" searches sends me to either this forum or some other software with a similar name.

2. The "homepagebanner" isn't working! Is it working for anyone else?
    It was, I originally installed an older version of Tableau 2 and I remember it was fine, but can I find that version... No. I have download every available version but it appears to be broke in all of them.
    It isn't working on the Numinix demo site, my GoDaddy testing server or Geekhost either!! I have investigated this issue as much as I can but no joy yet. The Developer Tools built in to Edge and Internet Explorer both highlight SCRIPT5009: 'jQuery' is undefined "perf_trace {"name": "e2e", "parent": "PageEvents.BIGPIPE_ONLOAD"}:.

Numinix - I have attempted to contact you via your website to let you know that your demo is playing up but your ticket submission won't work for me on the report a bug function.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
    2. The "homepagebanner" isn't working! Is it working for anyone else?
    It was, I originally installed an older version of Tableau 2 and I remember it was fine, but can I find that version... No. I have download every available version but it appears to be broke in all of them.
    It isn't working on the Numinix demo site, my GoDaddy testing server or Geekhost either!! I have investigated this issue as much as I can but no joy yet. The Developer Tools built in to Edge and Internet Explorer both highlight SCRIPT5009: 'jQuery' is undefined "perf_trace {"name": "e2e", "parent": "PageEvents.BIGPIPE_ONLOAD"}:.
    Hi again,

Okay all errors gone now in the developers tools (ie11 & edge) . BUT still the homepagebanner won't scroll . Anyone actually got it scrolling their banners yet?

A really simple fix that removed one of the errors is as follows.

1. Login to your admin and select Banner Manager from Tools.
    2. Highlight and select edit for the homepagebanner.
    3. Now remove the closing tag from the div opening tag. Simple typo I think. Example

Code:
    <div class="banner"/><p>The sky is the limit!</p></div>
    Change to:
    Code:
    <div class="banner"><p>The sky is the limit!</p></div>
    Hope that helps someone.
    Last edited by SpaceMonkey; 6 Jun 2018 at 01:15 AM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

One last question....

Tableau 2 navigation menu works fine in edge & safari but I have found an issue with ie11. The menu (top right) won't pull out the side menu (categories & links) if the page is reduced to smaller resolutions. It simply causes the screen to darken and puts an X in the top right to close the menu. So in my opinion it tries to go but fails.

I have installed fresh copies on to Zen Cart v1.5.5f with Tableau 2 v2 through to v2.1.0.6 and this issue is present always. It's not causing any errors in the logs or the developers tool kit in ie11 (or edge)...….

Any ideas?

Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast