Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Tang View Post
    After I adding" Categories " , something wrong happened. -- " Refine your results
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

BTW , the installation process was fine and I don't see anything was missed. Could you please , someone could help me on this ?
    I'm also encountered the same problem with my recent installation. I've tried reinstall a few times...problem still persist. I have tried with turned ON and OFF for both my catergories in Layout Boxes Controller & Categories Tab Menu ON/OFF in Layout Setting.

Anyone has any clues for me? Your kind assistance is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by librawg View Post
    I'm also encountered the same problem with my recent installation. I've tried reinstall a few times...problem still persist. I have tried with turned ON and OFF for both my catergories in Layout Boxes Controller & Categories Tab Menu ON/OFF in Layout Setting.

Anyone has any clues for me? Your kind assistance is very much appreciated. Thanks.
    Hello - you might need to reinstall 1.3.1 of Tableau as we just tried installing it on a vanilla ZC and have had no problems with the drop down menu. Please follow all installation instructions provided in the documentation. Please let us know if the problem continues.

If it does please check your logs files inside of your logs directory which can be found at YOUR_CATALOG => Logs and let us know if there are any issues there. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Where doe the files for the template go in Zencart 1.5x?

I downloaded the template, unzipped it, and changed the two folders the instructions said to change for my website. I then uploaded the whole folder (tableau) that included the folders docs, and the one changed to the name of my catalog to the TEMPLATES folder in my zencart. When I go into Admin it is not seeing the template although the other templates there are showing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by agentx View Post
    Where doe the files for the template go in Zencart 1.5x?

I downloaded the template, unzipped it, and changed the two folders the instructions said to change for my website. I then uploaded the whole folder (tableau) that included the folders docs, and the one changed to the name of my catalog to the TEMPLATES folder in my zencart. When I go into Admin it is not seeing the template although the other templates there are showing.
    Hey! Thanks for the question. The way you install tableau is the same way you would with the majority of Zen Cart plugins. All the folders within the YOUR_CATALOG directory match the folder structure of Zen Cart. You should upload these files into the appropriate directories.
    Last edited by numinix; 15 Nov 2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Plugin Contributions

Just an update we recently found a bug with the category drop down in relation to Zen Cart installs that use DB Prefixes. We have submitted a patch of Tableau to fix this bug to ZC (V1.3.2). Please watch for when that release gets released.
    Last edited by numinix; 17 Nov 2014 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Grammatical error

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Hey! Thanks for the question. The way you install tableau is the same way you would with the majority of Zen Cart plugins. All the folders within the YOUR_CATALOG directory match the folder structure of Zen Cart. You should upload these files into the appropriate directories.
    Thank you for the response. In my 1.5X version of Zencart, some of the folders in the template are not present. For example, there is a bmz_cache" folder with the template but there is not one in the installed cart to copy the contents of that folder to. In the "cache" folder, for another example" there is no nmx_disk_Cache folder as there is in the template; no "cron" folder under YOUR_CATALOG directory, etc. I may be over-thinking the problem, but based on your note am I correct that if there is no folder of the same name I just copy that folder over and if there is a folder of the same name I just add the files from the template folder to that existing folder?

Plugin Contributions

Yes that is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by agentx View Post
    Thank you for the response. In my 1.5X version of Zencart, some of the folders in the template are not present. For example, there is a bmz_cache" folder with the template but there is not one in the installed cart to copy the contents of that folder to. In the "cache" folder, for another example" there is no nmx_disk_Cache folder as there is in the template; no "cron" folder under YOUR_CATALOG directory, etc. I may be over-thinking the problem, but based on your note am I correct that if there is no folder of the same name I just copy that folder over and if there is a folder of the same name I just add the files from the template folder to that existing folder?

Plugin Contributions

How can I disable the carousel? I thought I had before, but still had massive loading times. I would like to remove it completely to see if it makes any substantial difference.

Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the free and wonderful template. I really like it. In the process of customization I found there are 2 issues. I fixed the first one. Still working on the second one.

1. "Add to Cart"button is just "80px" so it show up as half. Only "Add to" appears and the rest is truncated. Need to edit includes / templates / tableau / css / product_info.css and add a specific value in that part "width:160px;".

Code:
    #cartAdd .button_in_cart {
    		    width:160px!important;
                background: none;
    			cursor: pointer;
    		    border: 1px solid #fff;
    		    color: #caf200;
    	        font: bold 18px Asap, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    	        margin: 0;
    		    padding: 10px 15px;
    		    text-transform: uppercase;
    2. It seems like all products being listed under "Best sellers" by default even though there is no sale at all.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by longinus View Post

2. It seems like all products being listed under "Best sellers" by default even though there is no sale at all.
    This seems like normal behavior to me. All the products are listed because there is no sort order yet. As products are sold they will move to the top of the list.

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast