Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

Hi, it seems the description is not showing on tablet and smartphone view. I'm testing with samsung galaxy tab 10.1 and galaxy s2 mobile. Taken for test is the item

A Bug's Life "Multi Pak" Special 2003 Collectors Edition

I got some founding about the bug. Basically, still on the same item, it does actually show description correctly if multi pictures are present. In the example above, where the description was showing, after removing the following 10 pictures from the folder "/images/dvd" the description will not show on tablet and mobile. Tested with Chrome and Firefox. Hope this can be resolved as it is holding me up to further develop this template.

many thanks

Walter
    Last edited by satello; 21 Apr 2014 at 09:14 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hello again, I can confirm that description is showing fine even on new products if a second picture is added to the lot. thank you

Plugin Contributions

Also, I found on the ORDER HISTORY page that the squares indicating 1 - 5 - 10 are showing double, Basically there is a row of the little squares floating right on top of the order bar and they should not really be there. many thanks for lloking into this, if you want me to I can send some screenshow. viewing on PC at the moment...

Plugin Contributions

Haven't downloaded this, I do like the look and feel, love the jpanel feature (being used on allot of mobile sites), however in past testing the jpanel plugin is not supported on many mobile browsers and cuts the panel at the height of viewport not allowing for vertical scroll.

My research from a few months ago:

Android Browser supported overflow scrolling from Android 3.0. Unfortunately there are still a lot of 2.x devices out there.

Blackberry Browser 6 or higher support overflow scrolling but momentum scrolling doesn’t make an appearance until Blackberry Browser 7.

IE Mobile 9 or higher support overflow scrolling but momentum scrolling doesn’t make an appearance until IE Mobile 10.

Opera Mini is unsupported, there are over 168 million Opera Mini users out there.

iOS 4 or lower required an esoteric two finger gesture to scroll elements but normality was achieved from iOS 5.
    Website - Github. Like the ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template? Donations Welcome. Bootstrap Plugins?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Haven't downloaded this, I do like the look and feel, love the jpanel feature (being used on allot of mobile sites), however in past testing the jpanel plugin is not supported on many mobile browsers and cuts the panel at the height of viewport not allowing for vertical scroll.

My research from a few months ago:

Android Browser supported overflow scrolling from Android 3.0. Unfortunately there are still a lot of 2.x devices out there.

Blackberry Browser 6 or higher support overflow scrolling but momentum scrolling doesn’t make an appearance until Blackberry Browser 7.

IE Mobile 9 or higher support overflow scrolling but momentum scrolling doesn’t make an appearance until IE Mobile 10.

Opera Mini is unsupported, there are over 168 million Opera Mini users out there.

iOS 4 or lower required an esoteric two finger gesture to scroll elements but normality was achieved from iOS 5.
    I been working on a side menu the last 3 days which 60% of the time was debugging the side menu in mobile browsers. In particular it was Opera Mini and UC Mini that made me aware of the issues. Basically, I went the route of a pure slide in instead of a push menu as the only way a push menu works nice is if the width is 100% fluid. This was not an issue for me exactly as I only load this menu for mobiles but on the chance that someone wanted to use it on a site with a wrapper, the pure slide works much nicer than a push.

I have used your 2.1 responsive default as a base to do a workaround by using your ideas of the mobile detect. But mobile detect was a bit too powerful in one of its beta features of detecting browsers. In one instance, the code would not detect browsers for iphones but instead report all to be iOS. So I found another code on github and it was a 65 line code and did what it needed to to detect browsers and mobile. So for mobiles and browsers that are firefox, safari, mobile IE, and chrome, I load the slide and js. For all others, I used picaflor code for the mobile nav as a fallback. For some reason, her mobile nav works very well in opera mini.

As time permits I will get back to the slide menu next weekend and see if I can turn the workaround into a fix so I can allow more browsers to use it. But the main core of the menu works very well where scrolling is fixed to only the side menu without moving the background page. I will most likely give the code to picaflor first to see if she wants to incorporate it in any templates as she deserves it for offering so many free templates.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yaritai View Post
    I been working on a side menu the last 3 days which 60% of the time was debugging the side menu in mobile browsers. In particular it was Opera Mini and UC Mini that made me aware of the issues. Basically, I went the route of a pure slide in instead of a push menu as the only way a push menu works nice is if the width is 100% fluid. This was not an issue for me exactly as I only load this menu for mobiles but on the chance that someone wanted to use it on a site with a wrapper, the pure slide works much nicer than a push.

I have used your 2.1 responsive default as a base to do a workaround by using your ideas of the mobile detect. But mobile detect was a bit too powerful in one of its beta features of detecting browsers. In one instance, the code would not detect browsers for iphones but instead report all to be iOS. So I found another code on github and it was a 65 line code and did what it needed to to detect browsers and mobile. So for mobiles and browsers that are firefox, safari, mobile IE, and chrome, I load the slide and js. For all others, I used picaflor code for the mobile nav as a fallback. For some reason, her mobile nav works very well in opera mini.

As time permits I will get back to the slide menu next weekend and see if I can turn the workaround into a fix so I can allow more browsers to use it. But the main core of the menu works very well where scrolling is fixed to only the side menu without moving the background page. I will most likely give the code to picaflor first to see if she wants to incorporate it in any templates as she deserves it for offering so many free templates.
    That sounds great! I would love to see your code when you have it ready

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

installed and tested on my local server, there are some questions needed to get answer.
    Numinix Disk Cache is not shown on configure group, when I check the database, it is there, and Category menu can not expand whatever I do, maybe there is a plugin needed?
    Shipping rate calculation only can calculate the rate in USA, when change to other countries, it does not work.
    I did not figure out how to configure the header navigation.

Plugin Contributions

Thank god, I figured out how to configure, anyway, how to add search box in the navigation bar? I did not find the code there.

Plugin Contributions

Last question: Numinix Disk Cache does not show in configuration list, how to fix?

Hi

has anyone else had display issues with ie9 seams to work fine in other browsers and ie11

Luke
    A 21 year old Messing around with e-commerce.

www.frome-model-centre.com

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast