Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tableau Responsive Theme - Support Thread

the url when I go from the shopping cart to the checkout page the url that is set first time is mysite/index.php?main_page=checkout

on a refresh of the cart and then click through it becomes mysite/index.php?main_page=checkout&fecaction=null this takes the user through to check out. What is causing it to set the &fecaction=null part of the URL and therefore get through to the correct page. Whis is it not going through in the first instance.

Plugin Contributions

Is this mod DOA?

Plugin Contributions

THANK YOU for making your hard work available to us. Much appreciated.

TODAY, I downloaded and installed your theme as per the instructions. Edited the admin header file and inserted the script.

Logged into the admin and some stuff ran.

When I go to the Template Manager, I can activate the template but the Configure Button and Details button do nothing. Not only yours but the other default templates do nothing also.

It installed IH4 but in the Image menu the options to change where there, but the titles and instructions for the options did not display

In the front end there is no slideshow, no Define_Main_Page and the Categories link drops down but the one category I populated will not show products.

http://www.chargerpros.com

Zen Cart 1.5.5e

Database Patch Level: 1.5.5

v1.5.5e [2017-08-06 10:48:54] (New Installation-v155e)
    v1.5.5e [2017-08-06 10:48:54] (New Installation-v155e)

Server OS: Linux 3.12.74-20170622.151.ELK6.x86_64
    Server Date: 08/06/2017 13:42:49
    Server Up Time: 13:42:49 up 4 days, 22:21, 0 users, load average: 11.83, 14.82, 17.45
    HTTP Server: Apache
    PHP Version: 7.0.12 (Zend: 3.0.0)
    PHP File Uploads: On
    Upload Max Size: 64M
    PHP Memory Limit: 256M

POST Max Size: 64M
    Database: MySQL 5.6.32-78.1-log
    Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Database Date: 08/06/2017 13:42:49
    Database Data Size: 350 kB
    Database Index Size: 441 kB
    MySQL Slow Query Log Status: On
    MySQL Slow Query Log File: /var/log/slow-queries.log
    MySQL Mode: NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
    Newest Site: ChargerPros - Stuff4Toys

Plugin Contributions

It killed my website, glad I had a full backup of the files and database.

Uploaded the files as instructed - storefront ERROR 500 - Admin had errors

Tried to install the template from admin and everything crashed.

Ran the DB uninstall and manually removed each file from the server and my site was still dead.

Deleted all the files from the server and uploaded the backup files and got the website back but some settings had to be reset - I guess the some database settings were changed when I tried to install the template from admin.

Not going to try this one ever again.

Plugin Contributions

I've been working on upgrading to the latest ZC and Tableau the last two days and it seems to be working fairly well, after some troubleshooting. There are three issues that I think may be bugs in the template and I'm hoping someone has figured out fixes.

1. The Hero slider does not automatically rotate through the images like it did in previous versions. Also, the text is not overlayed correctly.

2. When I click to enlarge a product image, it shows the small thumbnail, not the largest. However, it's only the first image that is small...if I scroll through the additional images, they are all large.

3. The Best Sellers carousel shows certain products are on sale, but they are not. They were on sale at one time, but the sales have expired.

I'd be grateful if you could help get this working correctly.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if there is a forum thread for Tableau 2? I just tried to install it on a test cart and it completely broke my storefront. Thankfully it's a cart that's just in a test environment so no harm done. But I'd like to try to get it to work since it looks like Tableau (1) doesn't support 1.5.5 (Maybe it does?)

Need to find some template (besides classic green) that will work with 1.5.5 The template I'm using in my live shop, Azienda, apparently does not work with 1.5.5 and I really need to upgrade my store.
    Ellie Armsby

Plugin Contributions

I had the same issue testing out the new Tableau2. It is easily fixed. There is an extra trailing curly brace on line 83 of
    html_header.php

This file is found in:
    catalog/includes/templates/tableau2/common

the last couple of lines of the original file as shown below include the code to be REMOVED. You can delete the top three lines shown or just the one with the }.

Don't forget to upload it and always backup your site beforehand.

PHP Code:
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <?php 
    // NOTE: Blank line following is intended: ?>

Plugin Contributions

The fix is in.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I installed this fantastic template, all it is ok but doesn't work clicking on configure template on admin.

I used a fresh install of zencart 1.5.5d and tableau 2.

Please if you can how to solve, I need this template because I can change all templates part in a simple way.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

So I all I did was upload the tableau2 files to my 1.5.5e install per the instructions
    Have not accessed Admin at all yet
    Front end of the site still comes up but the Admin side is now done with the old:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Any help interpreting the error would be greatly appreciated
    Error Log file looks like this:

[23-Nov-2017 19:23:39 America/Chicago] Request URI: /ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/login.php?camefrom=index.php, IP address: 107.204.159.118
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/installers/css_js_loader/2_1_0.php:7]
    #5 include(/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/installers/css_js_loader/2_1_0.php) called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/init_includes/init_css_js_loader_config.php:45]
    #6 require(/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/init_includes/init_css_js_loader_config.php) called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #7 require(/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #8 require(/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/login.php:9]

[23-Nov-2017 19:23:39 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry 'MINIFY_STATUS_CSS' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES
    ('Minify CSS', 'MINIFY_STATUS_CSS', 'false', 'Minifying will speed up your site\'s loading speed by combining and compressing CSS files (valid CSS is required).', 64, 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    ('Minify JavaScript', 'MINIFY_STATUS_JS', 'false', 'Minifying will speed up your site\'s loading speed by combining and compressing JavaScript files (valid JavaScript is required).', 64, 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'); ==> (as called by) /home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/speNd-BZx-scrAp/includes/installers/css_js_loader/2_1_0.php on line 7 <== in /home2/wildstee/public_html/ZC155e/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast