Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion How to edit the weight and Manufacture's location in product's details?

Hi dear. How do I edit my shipping weight and manufactures both in same line.

As you can see, it is like:

Shipping
    Weight:
    0.12kg
    Manufactured by:
    GZY

I want to change it to:

Shipping Weight: 0.12kg
    Manufactured by: GZY

Here's a link to my products

http://missyone.com/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=351

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to edit the weight and Manufacture's location in product's details?

Quote Originally Posted by missymissy
    Hi dear. How do I edit my shipping weight and manufactures both in same line.

As you can see, it is like:

Shipping
    Weight:
    0.12kg
    Manufactured by:
    GZY

I want to change it to:

Shipping Weight: 0.12kg
    Manufactured by: GZY

Here's a link to my products

http://missyone.com/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=351
    try this
    includes/templates/ashley_pink/css/stylesheet.css approx line 48
    change the width: 47% to width: 100%

PHP Code:
    .floatingBox#accountLinksWrapper, #sendSpendWrapper, #checkoutShipto, #checkoutBillto, #navEZPagesTOCWrapper {

margin0;

width47%;

but please make sure you are happy with your checkout/shipping/payment pages layout too as this has a slight effect upon them.

Or try replacing

PHP Code:
    .floatingBox#accountLinksWrapper, #sendSpendWrapper, #checkoutShipto, #checkoutBillto, #navEZPagesTOCWrapper {

margin0;

width47%;

with this

PHP Code:
    #accountLinksWrapper, #sendSpendWrapper, #checkoutShipto, #checkoutBillto, #navEZPagesTOCWrapper {

margin0;

width47%;
    }

floatingBox{

margin0;

width100%;

You appear to have set your profile/account preferences to not receive replies to Private Messages

Also did you know you have an error with your site?
    Add product to your cart, go to checkout, click on the item description from inside the checkout page (you will be returned to the product page of your item) but then the error occurs
    PHP Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntaxcheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':###################### at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT * FROM `magic360_images` WHERE `id`=################] 

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How to edit the weight and Manufacture's location in product's details?

Hi dear. Thank you so much for your help. My product's weight and manufacturers details are in the right position now. Im not sure why I cannot receive private message. Gotta take a look now. And the error you mentioned in my site, could you advise where can I fix it?

I do really appreciate with you kindness and help. Thanks so much !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by missymissy View Post
    And the error you mentioned in my site, could you advise where can I fix it?
    The error suggests that you may be using a commercial mod but your image display method appears to be that of default Zen Cart.
    Do you have the Magic360 mod installed?

Plugin Contributions

Yes Dear, I would like to uninstall the Magic360 mod but don't know how. Could you please advice?

Plugin Contributions

Yes Dear, I would like to uninstall the Magic360 mod but don't know how. Could you please advice?
    I have never used that mod but I'm quite sure there would be uninstall details included in the package. Failing that I'm sure the mod supplier would have uninstall instructions.

Plugin Contributions

Dear, the below details are the uninstall instructions but I can't understand it.

-- delete the configuration table
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS magic360_configuration;

-- delete the configuration of the old module
    SET @tmp=0;
    SELECT (@tmp:=configuration_group_id) as tmp FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Zen Magic 360';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @tmp AND configuration_group_id != 0 and configuration_group_id IS NOT NULL;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @tmp AND configuration_group_id != 0 and configuration_group_id IS NOT NULL;

Plugin Contributions

Dear, the below details are the uninstall instructions but I can't understand it.

SET @tmp=0;
    SELECT (@tmp:=configuration_group_id) as tmp FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Zen Magic 360';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @tmp AND configuration_group_id != 0 and configuration_group_id IS NOT NULL;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @tmp AND configuration_group_id != 0 and configuration_group_id IS NOT NULL;
    It's a SQL rule to remove the inserts from your database.
    1. Backup your database.
    2. Backup your database.
    3. Login to your admin area.
    4. Go to tools, SQL.
    5. Copy and paste the uninstall SQL file content into the box on the admin/tools/SQL box, click insert.
    6. You should receive a message on that page that the code was successful.
    7. Try to replicate the error as I described in my previous post. Hopefully the error no longer occurs.
    8. Post back and let me know.

Plugin Contributions

Hi dear, when I log into admin/tools and I only see install SQL Patches. Is this the place? And when I copy and paste in the below details. there's a note on top saying "Success 5 statements processed." This mean it is successful?

SET @tmp=0;

Plugin Contributions

Hi dear, when I log into admin/tools and I only see install SQL Patches. Is this the place? And when I copy and paste in the below details. there's a note on top saying "Success 5 statements processed." This mean it is successful?

SET @tmp=0;
    Yes that's all good, well done. Has the error stopped now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast