Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 253
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default ZCA Bootstrap 4 Template [Support Thread]

    I am officially taking this template out of (BETA) stage!

    This will be the new Support Thread moving forward.

    Download at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2191

    As of v1.0.4

    - Bootstrap 4.
    - Responsive.
    - 3 Column Layout (removes right column on product info, shopping cart & checkout pages).
    - Option to include the Product Notification and Manufacturer Info side boxes on the product info pages.
    - Mobile Friendly Drop Down Menu.
    - Tabbed Login Page.
    - Order Progress Bar on Checkout Pages.
    - Modals replace popup Windows (except shipping estimator).
    - Optional Additional Images Modal w/ Carousel.
    - Option to have all Listing Pages use a Columnar Layout (products_new, featured_products, products_all and index&cPath).
    - No (almost NO) Stylesheet.
    - Added Color Stylesheet.


    - Demo is here: http://www.zcadditions.com/bootstrap_tpl_demo/
    Last edited by rbarbour; 30 Apr 2018 at 04:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Longs, SC
    Posts
    622
    Plugin Contributions
    2

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Formatting of attributes with images are broken due to extra closing divs (</div></div>) in includes/modules/bootstrap/attributes.php. Radio buttons could not be clicked. Moved zen_draw_radio_field ahead of label in case 4 to be consistent with other cases to correct. Issue opened in github and fix sent to Cindy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    Formatting of attributes with images are broken due to extra closing divs (</div></div>) in includes/modules/bootstrap/attributes.php. Radio buttons could not be clicked. Moved zen_draw_radio_field ahead of label in case 4 to be consistent with other cases to correct. Issue opened in github and fix sent to Cindy
    Okay,

    Cindy, note this issue is not present in the GitHub files. Not sure if it's present in ZC files, don't see how for last 2 updates were taking directly from GitHub. I'll look more into this one but stumped on how ZC files differ.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Longs, SC
    Posts
    622
    Plugin Contributions
    2

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post
    Okay,

    Cindy, note this issue is not present in the GitHub files. Not sure if it's present in ZC files, don't see how for last 2 updates were taking directly from GitHub. I'll look more into this one but stumped on how ZC files differ.
    I did download the zip from plugins again and the extra /div is defiantly there. I also found it in the file on github (around line 270).

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Quote Originally Posted by badarac View Post
    I did download the zip from plugins again and the extra /div is defiantly there. I also found it in the file on github (around line 270).
    You are correct sir,

    I'll update GitHub as time permits and include fix in next release.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,469
    Plugin Contributions
    10

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Would you be interested in incorporating your flexible footer module into this? I really like this template but think it's missing a good footer section. Or, if not, can you please advise on if you think it would be relatively easy to integrate or would there be a lot of conflicts?
    Last edited by lankeeyankee; 7 May 2018 at 01:15 PM.

    Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Would you be interested in incorporating your flexible footer module into this? I really like this template but think it's missing a good footer section. Or, if not, can you please advise on if you think it would be relatively easy to integrate or would there be a lot of conflicts?
    No, I have no plans to incorporate any plugins into this template (my own or third party) . @lat9 or I may choose specific plugins to include template-overrides for, to bring in the BS classes like I did for One-Page Checkout, simply a thanks to @lat9 for all her awesome work on this template. I made the decision to trust & empower @lat9 to do as she wishes with the Github repository and this template. If she chooses to incorporate any plugins, I don't have an issue with that.

    This template like my Responsive DIY Template Default template were build as starter templates. This template will require one to learn Bootstrap for most catalog side appearance plugins will need tweaking to be used with this template or at least bring in the BS look and feel.

    I have Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual installed on a test template and NO, there is no conflicts with the BS framework (even with the class "col"), However an additional div should be placed in the tpl_footer.php file to clear the floats.

    Code:
    <div class="clearfix"></div>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,469
    Plugin Contributions
    10

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Great, thanks for the tip on the footer. I will start digging into bootstrap more and compare it with foundation to see which way I'm headed. I appreciate all of your contributions, best of luck with your new B&M endeavor!

    Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Does this template work with V1.5.4 or 1.5.1 of ZenCart?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,173
    Plugin Contributions
    17

    Default Re: ZCA Bootstrap Template

    Quote Originally Posted by harlock View Post
    Does this template work with V1.5.4 or 1.5.1 of ZenCart?
    This template has only been tested on v1.5.5f by myself, I haven't done any backward compatibility testing.

 

 
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v155 Clone a Template [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 18 Aug 2019, 08:01 PM
  2. v155 ZCA Bootstrap Template (BETA)
    By rbarbour in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 25 Apr 2018, 07:05 PM
  3. v150 aBagon Template Support Thread
    By VJef in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 18 Jan 2016, 11:04 AM
  4. TB Sempre Template Support Thread
    By brandonturpin in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 19 Mar 2015, 06:33 PM
  5. Wallet Template - Support Thread
    By zami in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 25 Mar 2010, 10:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR