Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

Can I add left sideboxes to the main page? Or is the template specifically designed to not show any sideboxes on that page?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You can turn sideboxes on in the right or left hand columns. If you want the right hand column to show you need to turn it on in your admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne
    Maybe he is trying to get the sideboxes to show on the Main page! I kept trying that for hours until I just happed to change pages and saw the sideboxes I added show up.

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,
    I'm trying this one out on my secondary site (so it is a live site, but not one I care about.. this isn't stopping me from sleeping at night).

I'm running 155b, php 5.6.27 and it doesn't have any plugins. It was previously running the exodus theme.

I'm hoping my problem is simple, and I just couldn't find it because I don't know how to describe it.. so here goes:

When viewing inside a category my items are displaying a row of three, then a row of 1, then a row of three... repeating until the end of the item list. The category list doesn't do the same thing, only item lists. Since that also probably doesn't make sense, please take a look at a good example from the site here: http://www.90dichroic.com.au/index.p...a&view=columns

As you can see here: http://www.90dichroic.com.au/index.p...index&cPath=35 this doesn't affect category listings.

I've been looking for around a day now, and have reuploaded the template this morning... same thing. I'm worried Exodus might have changed a core file... but I can't figure out which one, and I don't want to go through another rebuild just yet.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Plugin Contributions

And immediately after posting this up, I found the setting. Just in case anyone else is frustrated by the same thing - configuration-product listing-colums per row - mine was set to 4 (probably by me at some stage), changed it to 3 and everything looks good.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nothos View Post
    And immediately after posting this up, I found the setting. Just in case anyone else is frustrated by the same thing - configuration-product listing-colums per row - mine was set to 4 (probably by me at some stage), changed it to 3 and everything looks good.
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffg23 View Post
    Can I add left sideboxes to the main page? Or is the template specifically designed to not show any sideboxes on that page?
    Yes, see this:

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....91#post1322191

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne I have used your template before on a 1.5.4 install worked great. I lost my site due to stupidity and had to start from scratch using zen 1.5.5b installed ckeditor as I did before everything fine tried to install Winchester Responsive again and now I have no templates listed at all and have not found an answer in this forum please help my site is www.g-linehobbies.com

Plugin Contributions

I did not get a reply so I did my own kind of fix opened the downloaded 1.5.5b files and using filezilla uploaded all of the "includes" files over writing anything that I had messed up after doing so I then had my templates listing back then I followed the correct instruction for the 1.5.5b install and everything now is working fine I hope this can help some other newbie out there

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon718 View Post
    I did not get a reply so I did my own kind of fix opened the downloaded 1.5.5b files and using filezilla uploaded all of the "includes" files over writing anything that I had messed up after doing so I then had my templates listing back then I followed the correct instruction for the 1.5.5b install and everything now is working fine I hope this can help some other newbie out there
    Thank you for posting your fix. The CK editor files should not conflict with any of the template files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks,

I am building a site as showcase only so I want to disable the shopping cart. I want to remove the part below:
    Name:  support.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  25.5 KB

Your help is greatly appreciated

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast