Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
There are quite a few differences between the includes\classes\split_page_results.php file and the default one for Zen Cart v1.5.1.. As there are no code comments present, I am not sure which of these changes are related to one of the bundled modules.. Can you provide some insight as to what the changes are and for which bundled module do they relate to??

Just taking a guess it looks like these are the some of the changes made.. Not sure if the rest are differences between Zen Cart versions or other changes that are a result of template related mods..

Lines 44-48
Code:
    if ($page == 'all') {
      $this->page_all = true;
      $override = $db->Execute($query);
      $max_rows = $override->RecordCount();
    }
Lines 108-111
Code:
    if ((!$this->page_all) && ($this->number_of_pages > 1)) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . 'all', $request_type) . '" title=" ' . SHOW_ALL_TITLE . ' ">' . SHOW_ALL_BUTTON . '</a>########';
    elseif ($this->page_all) $display_links_string .= '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], $parameters, $request_type) . '" title=" ' . SHOW_PAGEVIEW_TITLE . ' ">' . SHOW_PAGEVIEW_BUTTON . '</a>####';
Lines 125-132
Code:
    // page nn button - visa inte om alla sidor visas
    if (!$this->page_all) {
    for ($jump_to_page = 1 + (($cur_window_num - 1) * $max_page_links); ($jump_to_page <= ($cur_window_num * $max_page_links)) && ($jump_to_page <= $this->number_of_pages); $jump_to_page++) {
      if ($jump_to_page == $this->current_page_number) {
        $display_links_string .= '##<strong class="current">' . $jump_to_page . '</strong>##';
      } else {
        $display_links_string .= '##<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], $parameters . $this->page_name . '=' . $jump_to_page, $request_type) . '" title=" ' . sprintf(PREVNEXT_TITLE_PAGE_NO, $jump_to_page) . ' ">' . $jump_to_page . '</a>##';
      }
The only changes I made to that file are the ones in this post for the view all link. I started from a fresh 1.5.1 version of the file:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...915#post551915

Thanks,

Anne