Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive - Contact Form Issue

That constant is in Image Handler. You probably had it loaded before but didn't load it when you upgraded to 1.5.7d.

Just some FYI. PHP 7.2 is End of Life. You should be using a minimum of 7.4 BUT, this template is eight years old and will more than likely have problems with 7.4

Also, make sure you get the latest version of Image Handler.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    That constant is in Image Handler. You probably had it loaded before but didn't load it when you upgraded to 1.5.7d.

Just some FYI. PHP 7.2 is End of Life. You should be using a minimum of 7.4 BUT, this template is eight years old and will more than likely have problems with 7.4

Also, make sure you get the latest version of Image Handler.
    Thanks, I'll have a look through and see if I can find out why it's not being loaded and look into the latest version of the image handler while I am at it.

I am slowly going up through the PHP versions to fix errors/warnings as I go but keep the site still ticking over. The goal is to get to PHPv8. I have tried it with v7.4 and this template does appear to work just with a lot more warnings about functions and class constructors being deprecated in future versions of PHP, but that applies to not just this template but a lot of the add-ons too.

~D

Plugin Contributions

Should have been a file at includes/classes/observers/ColorBoxObserver.php.

At least, that'w where it is in v5

Plugin Contributions

Installed zencart 1.57d with Winchester template template on 7.42 php
    For some reason my new products aren't showing at the following link:
    https://gelcandlecompany.com/gelmelt...e=products_new

Anyone have an idea why?

Plugin Contributions

Log files showed missing files.
    Re-uploaded template. solved my issue.
    Last edited by spawnie69; 18 May 2022 at 02:53 PM.

Plugin Contributions

How to disable the Specials banner and Left Slide Out?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ole01 View Post
    How to disable the Specials banner and Left Slide Out?

To disable the Left Slide Out, in \includes\templates\winchester_responsive\common\tpl_main_page.php find this code:
    Code:
    <script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(function(){
            $('.slide-out-div').tabSlideOut({
                tabHandle: '.handle',                     //class of the element that will become your tab
                pathToTabImage: '<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('tab.png',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images') . '/tab.png' ?>', //path to the image for the tab //Optionally can be set using css
                imageHeight: '50px',                     //height of tab image           //Optionally can be set using css
                imageWidth: '60px',                       //width of tab image            //Optionally can be set using css
    	    tabLocation: 'left',                      //side of screen where tab lives, top, right, bottom, or left
                speed: 300,                               //speed of animation
                action: 'click',                          //options: 'click' or 'hover', action to trigger animation
                topPos: '100px',                          //position from the top/ use if tabLocation is left or right
                leftPos: '20px',                          //position from left/ use if tabLocation is bottom or top
                fixedPosition: true                      //options: true makes it stick(fixed position) on scroll
            });

});

</script>

<div class="slide-out-div">
        <a class="handle" href="http://link-for-non-js-users.html">Content</a>
    <?php echo SLIDE_OUT_CONTENT; ?>
             </div>
    and add the code in red, before and after it:

Code:
    <? /* ?php> 
    <script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/jquery.tabSlideOut.v1.3.js' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
        $(function(){
            $('.slide-out-div').tabSlideOut({
                tabHandle: '.handle',                     //class of the element that will become your tab
                pathToTabImage: '<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('tab.png',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images') . '/tab.png' ?>', //path to the image for the tab //Optionally can be set using css
                imageHeight: '50px',                     //height of tab image           //Optionally can be set using css
                imageWidth: '60px',                       //width of tab image            //Optionally can be set using css
    	    tabLocation: 'left',                      //side of screen where tab lives, top, right, bottom, or left
                speed: 300,                               //speed of animation
                action: 'click',                          //options: 'click' or 'hover', action to trigger animation
                topPos: '100px',                          //position from the top/ use if tabLocation is left or right
                leftPos: '20px',                          //position from left/ use if tabLocation is bottom or top
                fixedPosition: true                      //options: true makes it stick(fixed position) on scroll
            });

});

</script>

<div class="slide-out-div">
        <a class="handle" href="http://link-for-non-js-users.html">Content</a>
    <?php echo SLIDE_OUT_CONTENT; ?>
             </div>
     <?php */ ?>
    Basing this on my knowledge of the Westminster New template but should be the same for Winchester Responsive (sister templates)
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. It works.
    There is another problem. How to disable the "Shopping Cart" (0 - $0.00) button at the top?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ole01 View Post
    Thank you. It works.
    There is another problem. How to disable the "Shopping Cart" (0 - $0.00) button at the top?
    I don't have a Westminster/Winchester site that uses that feature. You might find it sufficient simply to hide that line of text and the simplest way would be to add 'display:none' to the relevant css selector. You can find out the css selector by using your browser's developer tools that should also tell you which css file to edit. This might be a good time to read up on those (CSS & Dev Tools).
    -
    Zen Cart CSS is explained in the docs - https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/template/stylesheet/, there will other topics of use in there aswell (https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/customizing/). You might also find the answer to your banner question.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

it's not bad to keep a "Shopping Cart" link (even if you want to get rid of the total price in the link anchor text) - it makes it easier for people to check out from your store.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.