Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

Quote Originally Posted by Draxwyn View Post
    Hi Anne,

I have found a problem that I have been able to locate to part of this template, and I suspect this file; tpl_modules_product_listing.php. I get no products displayed when clicking the all products, specials, featured products and new products pages. I managed to get the specials, new products to work by using the zencart default (not ideal as some formatting is out) but the others do not. Here is the error message I am getting from the log file;

PHP Fatal error: 1109:Unknown table 'p' in field list :: select count(p.products_id) as total ==> (as called by) /includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 86 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

although this error says split_page_results I have managed to trace it back to tpl_modules_product_listing.php at which point I am lost as to the problem, so suspect that it is further in another file somewhere.

The error displayed to customers is 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' obviously doing so does not work. Just wondering if you could shed any light on this as it is definitely a template issue as the default works fine.

~R
    This is not an inherent problem with the template package. My guess is that you have a plugin installed that has files in the old override folder that you have not copied to the new template override folder.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This is not an inherent problem with the template package. My guess is that you have a plugin installed that has files in the old override folder that you have not copied to the new template override folder.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,

This is the only template that I have setup and used on this site, and the template was setup first. There are a few mods installed but none have template files that conflict with this template, the only one with template files is the about us page mod.

The only thing that has changed recently has been updating to 1.5.4, all files that required merging have been, so maybe it doesn't gel as well with the newer required default template files that haven't been over ridden?

~R

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Draxwyn View Post
    Hi Anne,

This is the only template that I have setup and used on this site, and the template was setup first. There are a few mods installed but none have template files that conflict with this template, the only one with template files is the about us page mod.

The only thing that has changed recently has been updating to 1.5.4, all files that required merging have been, so maybe it doesn't gel as well with the newer required default template files that haven't been over ridden?

~R
    Since you did not provide this info in your other post, I was only guessing.

If you upgraded and did not check the core overwrite files in the template package, this is the problem. The template overwrites the includes/classes/split_pages_result.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi! I loooooove this template and this thread has basically been like my bible the past week while I modify my site! But I haven't found anything on what I need...

For starters, I am really not very familiar with php (I'll be honest, not well-versed in anything more advanced than html) but have been able to figure out *most* things so far.

On my site (http://thevegansexshop.co/shop/ --homepage is SFW, though there is a banner that reads "The Vegan S3x Shop"), I have the Westminster New template installed, and on the top menu bar I want to remove the "Categories" and "Contact" links and replace with an autopopulating list of my categories. I know how to remove "Categories" and "Contacts," BUT I don't understand php enough to figure out how to put my categories list there (especially automatically). I would prefer to be able to have them auto fill (like how the drop down menu for Products autofills), BUT if that's not possible, I don't mind manually adding them and changing as necessary.

Here is an image of what I have now:
    Attachment 15092
    (I removed my banner from the image so as not to offend anyone. This is completely SFW)

Here is an example of what I want:
    Attachment 15093
    (also SFW)

I'm pretttttty sure the file I need to modify is includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php (at least, that is what I used to remove a link that was in the menu by default and it worked...) Here is the code for that file:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Module Template - categories_tabs
     * Template stub used to display categories-tabs output
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php 3395 2006-04-08 21:13:00Z ajeh $
     */

?>

<div id="menu">
    <ul class="slimmenu">

<li class="test"><a href="<?php HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;?>" class="mshop"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATEGORIES; ?></a>
    <?php
        // load the UL-generator class and produce the menu list dynamically from there
        require_once (DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'categories_ul_generator.php');
    $zen_CategoriesUL = new zen_categories_ul_generator;
    $menulist = $zen_CategoriesUL->buildTree(true);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level4"','"level5"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level3"','"level4"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level2"','"level3"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level1"','"level2"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('<li>','<li>',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace("</li>\n</ul>\n</li>\n</ul>\n","</li>\n</ul>\n",$menulist);
    echo $menulist;
    ?>                        
    </li>

<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" class="mcontact"><?php echo BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT; ?></a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('jquery.slimmenu.min.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/jquery.slimmenu.min.js' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 

<?php if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile') { ?>

<script type="text/javascript">
        $('ul.slimmenu').slimmenu(
    			      {
    			      resizeWidth: '800',
    				  collapserTitle: '',
    				  animSpeed: 'medium',
    				  easingEffect: null,
    				  indentChildren: false,
    				  childrenIndenter: ' '
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else if ($detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet'){ ?>

{
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive'){ ?>

{
    			      resizeWidth: '0',
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else { ?>

{
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } ?>
    Can someone help me? Even if you can offer an example code and let me know how to modify it or point me to a tutorial on something like this.

Thanks in advance! :) I apologoize if the nature of the site offends anyone, but you know, there is a market segment out there...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaneedshelp View Post
    Hi! I loooooove this template and this thread has basically been like my bible the past week while I modify my site! But I haven't found anything on what I need...

For starters, I am really not very familiar with php (I'll be honest, not well-versed in anything more advanced than html) but have been able to figure out *most* things so far.

On my site (http://thevegansexshop.co/shop/ --homepage is SFW, though there is a banner that reads "The Vegan S3x Shop"), I have the Westminster New template installed, and on the top menu bar I want to remove the "Categories" and "Contact" links and replace with an autopopulating list of my categories. I know how to remove "Categories" and "Contacts," BUT I don't understand php enough to figure out how to put my categories list there (especially automatically). I would prefer to be able to have them auto fill (like how the drop down menu for Products autofills), BUT if that's not possible, I don't mind manually adding them and changing as necessary.

Here is an image of what I have now:
    Attachment 15092
    (I removed my banner from the image so as not to offend anyone. This is completely SFW)

Here is an example of what I want:
    Attachment 15093
    (also SFW)

I'm pretttttty sure the file I need to modify is includes/templates/override/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_categories_tabs.php (at least, that is what I used to remove a link that was in the menu by default and it worked...) Here is the code for that file:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Module Template - categories_tabs
     * Template stub used to display categories-tabs output
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_modules_categories_tabs.php 3395 2006-04-08 21:13:00Z ajeh $
     */

?>

<div id="menu">
    <ul class="slimmenu">

<li class="test"><a href="<?php HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;?>" class="mshop"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CATEGORIES; ?></a>
    <?php
        // load the UL-generator class and produce the menu list dynamically from there
        require_once (DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'categories_ul_generator.php');
    $zen_CategoriesUL = new zen_categories_ul_generator;
    $menulist = $zen_CategoriesUL->buildTree(true);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level4"','"level5"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level3"','"level4"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level2"','"level3"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('"level1"','"level2"',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace('<li>','<li>',$menulist);
    $menulist = str_replace("</li>\n</ul>\n</li>\n</ul>\n","</li>\n</ul>\n",$menulist);
    echo $menulist;
    ?>                        
    </li>

<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" class="mcontact"><?php echo BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT; ?></a></li>

</ul>

</div>

<script src="<?php echo $template->get_template_dir('jquery.slimmenu.min.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/jquery.slimmenu.min.js' ?>" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-easing/1.3/jquery.easing.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 

<?php if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isMobile') { ?>

{
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else if ($detect->isTablet() or $detect->isMobile() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isTablet'){ ?>

{
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else if ($detect->isMobile() && !$detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $detect->isTablet() && $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isDesktop' or $_SESSION['display_mode']=='isNonResponsive'){ ?>

{
    			      resizeWidth: '0',
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } else { ?>

{
    				  });
    </script>

<?php } ?>
    Can someone help me? Even if you can offer an example code and let me know how to modify it or point me to a tutorial on something like this.

Thanks in advance! :) I apologoize if the nature of the site offends anyone, but you know, there is a market segment out there...
    no need to double post

Thanks,

anne

Plugin Contributions

Good morning,

I'm having a problem with the handheld menu display. When viewing a product page on my 10" android tablet, the menu stops working. The icon disappears altogether and leaves what would be listed scattered across the logo area. When viewing on my laptop, the icon is there (though i'm sure it shouldn't be) but it doesn't function at all.

Any insight would be great.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Hewett View Post
    Is there a conflict between this template and Image Handler? I did a fresh install of Zen Cart, then I installed Image Handler. So far so good all looks good. I have the option for Image Handler in the tool menu under Admin. You click on it and page opens up titled Image Handler. Then I added the template troubles start. Now when you go to tools menu Image Handler is there and a new option as well "Flexible Footer". Now when you click on Image Handler the page opens but it is titled "Flexible Footer". It still looks like Image Handler. When you click on "Flexible Footer" that menu opens and its options. But when I use Image Handler to add multiple images of a product I am not sure it is working correctly? Can someone help? thanks
    I am having same problem. Were you able to resolve? thx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by choochoo View Post
    Good morning,

I'm having a problem with the handheld menu display. When viewing a product page on my 10" android tablet, the menu stops working. The icon disappears altogether and leaves what would be listed scattered across the logo area. When viewing on my laptop, the icon is there (though i'm sure it shouldn't be) but it doesn't function at all.

Any insight would be great.

This problem is not present in the template out of the box. I would recommend back tracking through your changes until you find the point where the problem started. This template needs the patch for the slimmenu that is posted in the Westminster New thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...08#post1272508

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    I am having same problem. Were you able to resolve? thx
    No, there is no conflict. In the older version of flexible footer menu (the version installed in this template) it overwrites the title of the image handler page. If you want this fixed you can install the newest version of the flexible footer menu to this template.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This problem is not present in the template out of the box. I would recommend back tracking through your changes until you find the point where the problem started. This template needs the patch for the slimmenu that is posted in the Westminster New thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...08#post1272508

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,

Thank you for your reply.

It appears to happen when Zen LightBox is installed.

Has anyone else experienced this and come across a solution. I'm currently searching for a fix.

Many thanks

Kerry
    Last edited by choochoo; 3 Apr 2015 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Spelling....

Page 33 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast