Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

Here are my server specs. Are they compatible. I have been searching for minimum server requirements and have not found it yet. I downloaded from the zen cart site and did an install using following the winchester_responsive_readme.html instructions.
    cPanel Version 11.44.2 (build 5)
    Theme x3
    Apache version 2.2.26
    PHP version 5.4.37
    MySQL version 5.5.40-36.1
    Architecture x86_64
    Operating system linux
    Dedicated IP Address 192.185.13.53
    Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
    Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
    Perl version 5.8.8
    Kernel version 3.12.35.1418868451
    cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by suzithepid View Post
    Here are my server specs. Are they compatible. I have been searching for minimum server requirements and have not found it yet. I downloaded from the zen cart site and did an install using following the winchester_responsive_readme.html instructions.
    cPanel Version 11.44.2 (build 5)
    Theme x3
    Apache version 2.2.26
    PHP version 5.4.37
    MySQL version 5.5.40-36.1
    Architecture x86_64
    Operating system linux
    Dedicated IP Address 192.185.13.53
    Path to sendmail /usr/sbin/sendmail
    Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
    Perl version 5.8.8
    Kernel version 3.12.35.1418868451
    cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC1)

http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...o-run-zen-cart

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Is there a conflict between this template and Image Handler? I did a fresh install of Zen Cart, then I installed Image Handler. So far so good all looks good. I have the option for Image Handler in the tool menu under Admin. You click on it and page opens up titled Image Handler. Then I added the template troubles start. Now when you go to tools menu Image Handler is there and a new option as well "Flexible Footer". Now when you click on Image Handler the page opens but it is titled "Flexible Footer". It still looks like Image Handler. When you click on "Flexible Footer" that menu opens and its options. But when I use Image Handler to add multiple images of a product I am not sure it is working correctly? Can someone help? thanks

Plugin Contributions

use developer tool box and search slide out or go to includes/templates/winchester black/common/tpl_main_page.php
    go to line #364 and comment out the jquery for the slider.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Hewett View Post
    Is there a conflict between this template and Image Handler? I did a fresh install of Zen Cart, then I installed Image Handler. So far so good all looks good. I have the option for Image Handler in the tool menu under Admin. You click on it and page opens up titled Image Handler. Then I added the template troubles start. Now when you go to tools menu Image Handler is there and a new option as well "Flexible Footer". Now when you click on Image Handler the page opens but it is titled "Flexible Footer". It still looks like Image Handler. When you click on "Flexible Footer" that menu opens and its options. But when I use Image Handler to add multiple images of a product I am not sure it is working correctly? Can someone help? thanks
    No, there is no conflict. The problem you are seeing is actually with the flexible footer columns plugin. I believe that it has been fixed in an updated version of that plugin so you can refer to that plugins updated files to update the version in the template if you like.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Firstly, I want to thank you for making beautiful templates available.

I am a new user of zen cart and have uploaded this template to use. When I click on the 'product details' button, I receive this message, 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' I am not getting anything useful in the logs. When I revert to the default template, I am able to view the page. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by st.bobo View Post
    Firstly, I want to thank you for making beautiful templates available.

I am a new user of zen cart and have uploaded this template to use. When I click on the 'product details' button, I receive this message, 'WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.' I am not getting anything useful in the logs. When I revert to the default template, I am able to view the page. Any suggestions?
    My guess is that you have a plugin/plugins installed that have files in your old override folder that you have not copied over to the new override folder.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,

Thanks for a great template! I have been using it for a few months and it is the best one I have found thus far. I do however have a problem, I recently upgraded to 1.5.4 and thought that I had caught all the files that needed to be merged, but I must have missed one as I have now lost the 'view all' button from the product categories and for the life of me can't seem to find it in the files. Could you let me know which file the code for this is in and I'll check and see what I can find. I know that this template hasn't been tested on this version yet but I couldn't see any major issues with any of the files.

Thanks
    ~R

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Draxwyn View Post
    Hi Anne,

Thanks for a great template! I have been using it for a few months and it is the best one I have found thus far. I do however have a problem, I recently upgraded to 1.5.4 and thought that I had caught all the files that needed to be merged, but I must have missed one as I have now lost the 'view all' button from the product categories and for the life of me can't seem to find it in the files. Could you let me know which file the code for this is in and I'll check and see what I can find. I know that this template hasn't been tested on this version yet but I couldn't see any major issues with any of the files.

Thanks
    ~R
    Yes, this template has been tested with 1.5.4 and there are no problems.

You have overwritten the includes/classes/split_pages_result.php file

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Yes, this template has been tested with 1.5.4 and there are no problems.

You have overwritten the includes/classes/split_pages_result.php file

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,

Thanks! Fixed it. :)

~R

Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast