Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

hi
    anne
    im having a few problems with the header on my mobile i am not getting the ez pages as in the http://troy.labs.daum.net/ is showing for mobile.
    also if you take a look at the pc screens the 970px were the 0-£0-00 its not showing the login /register text
    also when i look an my android tablet 10"
    the category information contact us tabs go to the top of the logo and cut half the logo out.
    Any ideas as i dont think i have touched anything
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

the android tablet i used was in landscape
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

hi
    anne Can you help ?
    im having a few problems with the header on my mobile i am not getting the ez pages as in the http://troy.labs.daum.net/ is showing for mobile.
    also if you take a look at the pc screens the 970px were the 0-£0-00 its not showing the login /register text
    the category information contact us tabs go to the top of the logo and cut half the logo out.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have Zen Cart v1.5.4 and installed the Westminster Responsive template. When I look at the About Us page that should have text, it is blank with an error messaget. I entered the information in the "Define Pages Editor" (see image)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zencart1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	15033
    But when I view the About Us page I get a blank page and the error message "Sorry, the product was not found." (see image)

Name:	zencart2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	15034

Also, in the admin, when I am in a category that I have entered and try to enter a new product by clicking on the "new product", I also get a blank page. (image below)

Name:	zencart3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	15035

There is no way to enter a new product under a category.

Any suggestions?

I downloaded the template from the site and installed it myself very carefully documenting all the steps and making sure everything was uploaded correctly to the server. It was checked 3x before entering information into the admin section. I have worked with Zen Cart for about 10 years now and usually don't have this problem. You expertise would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by koi koi View Post
    hi
    anne Can you help ?
    Thanks
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by suzithepid View Post
    I have Zen Cart v1.5.4 and installed the Westminster Responsive template. When I look at the About Us page that should have text, it is blank with an error messaget. I entered the information in the "Define Pages Editor" (see image)

Name:	zencart1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	15033
    But when I view the About Us page I get a blank page and the error message "Sorry, the product was not found." (see image)

Name:	zencart2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	15034

Also, in the admin, when I am in a category that I have entered and try to enter a new product by clicking on the "new product", I also get a blank page. (image below)

Name:	zencart3.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	15035

There is no way to enter a new product under a category.

Any suggestions?

I downloaded the template from the site and installed it myself very carefully documenting all the steps and making sure everything was uploaded correctly to the server. It was checked 3x before entering information into the admin section. I have worked with Zen Cart for about 10 years now and usually don't have this problem. You expertise would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    These problems are not related to the template package. Check your logs folder for errors and correct them.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    These problems are not related to the template package. Check your logs folder for errors and correct them.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you, Anne, for the quick response.

Log folders say:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/polyoutdoor/public_html/catalog/xxxxxadmin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 20
    and

PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /home/polyoutdoor/public_html/catalog/xxxxxadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1774

Are these template-related? Or Zen Cart related? They appear to be Zen Cart files trying to interface with the template.

Susan

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, Anne, for the quick response.

Log folders say:

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/polyoutdoor/public_html/catalog/xxxxxadmin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 20
    and

PHP Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' not found or invalid function name in /home/polyoutdoor/public_html/catalog/xxxxxadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1774

Are these template-related? Or Zen Cart related? They appear to be Zen Cart files trying to interface with the template.

Susan
    No, these are not template related. I would look to any plugins or modifications you have made to your site.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    No, these are not template related. I would look to any plugins or modifications you have made to your site.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you, again, for being so quick to respond! That is so helpful!!

This is a new install with no modifications or changes to anything. That is why I am confused about it.

Susan

Plugin Contributions

Thank you, again, for being so quick to respond! That is so helpful!!

This is a new install with no modifications or changes to anything. That is why I am confused about it.

Susan
    Did you use a "one click" installer? I would recommend starting with a fresh install. Make sure your server meets 1.5.4 minimum server requirements.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast