Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive - create new custo0mer not working

Quote Originally Posted by cliffvt View Post
    Appreciate the help but I honestly think it has something to do with jquery... I see the slider on the homepage is also now sitting at the bottom of the page and has lost it's sliding ability.... But I will try your suggestion too, thanks.
    I got your email ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the template, its really good and i am learning a lot from using it.

However i have 3 issues that are affecting me, and I'm not 100% sure that they aren't caused by my alterations to the template

1) When an item is sold out, the category product listing page thingie

nagstoriches.com.au/testingSite/index.php?main_page=products_new

The more info doesn't get a button any more it just appears as a link but the sold out does get the button, it looks a little odd on the page, I know we can hide the sold out product but we would rather it was still displayed.

2)
    Where is the height of the slideshow set as i can't seem to get it to stay proportional on large desktops the height stretches too much, the width is restricted on large desktops to the same width as one fluid row but somehow i can't figure out height, Can i just set a max Height for the large display (I realise that'll probably lock me into one aspect ratio for slides)
    nagstoriches.com.au/testingSite/

3)
    And finally the trickiest which is my bugbear CSS, I want the Login/cart/search stuff to appear up the top above above the menu bar (Categories/Information/contact) is this doable via CSS or is it more of a hardcoding change as i seem to be getting one thing in the correct place only for everything else to drop out of alignment

Thanks
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nigelt74 View Post
    Thanks for the template, its really good and i am learning a lot from using it.

However i have 3 issues that are affecting me, and I'm not 100% sure that they aren't caused by my alterations to the template

1) When an item is sold out, the category product listing page thingie

nagstoriches.com.au/testingSite/index.php?main_page=products_new

The more info doesn't get a button any more it just appears as a link but the sold out does get the button, it looks a little odd on the page, I know we can hide the sold out product but we would rather it was still displayed.

2)
    Where is the height of the slideshow set as i can't seem to get it to stay proportional on large desktops the height stretches too much, the width is restricted on large desktops to the same width as one fluid row but somehow i can't figure out height, Can i just set a max Height for the large display (I realise that'll probably lock me into one aspect ratio for slides)
    nagstoriches.com.au/testingSite/

3)
    And finally the trickiest which is my bugbear CSS, I want the Login/cart/search stuff to appear up the top above above the menu bar (Categories/Information/contact) is this doable via CSS or is it more of a hardcoding change as i seem to be getting one thing in the correct place only for everything else to drop out of alignment

Thanks

1. You can add the button for this "more info" to the includes/modules/winchester_responsive/product_listing.php file.

2. Adjust the height in stylesheet_flex.css line 27

3. I would recommend making your changes in the includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_header.php file and then using css if needed to align things perfectly. Don't forget to also make changes to the tablet and mobile header files.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

New to the thread. Great job by the way. I am having trouble finding where to deactivate or remove the "Custom Left Slide Out" tab. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Freddiec2385 View Post
    Hello,

New to the thread. Great job by the way. I am having trouble finding where to deactivate or remove the "Custom Left Slide Out" tab. Thanks
    You can remove the code from the bottom on the tpl_main_page.php file

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Stripe Payment Module

Hello,

I recently installed a stripe payment module and for some reason it is not showing up as an available payment option. I currently have PayPal Express module installed and it works fine. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by omega2008 View Post
    Hello,

I recently installed a stripe payment module and for some reason it is not showing up as an available payment option. I currently have PayPal Express module installed and it works fine. Any ideas?
    This is not a template related issue. Maybe you don't have ssl enabled on your zen cart?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know how to correct this? In "all products" the top right and bottom right displays SHOW_PAGEVIEW_BUTTON. Once clicked it then shows "SHOW_ALL_BUTTON" instead of displaying an image. I ran the developers toolkit and it comes up in includes/classes/split_page_results.php . I cannot find where it links to an image/ button to correct this. Once again, thank you all for your assistance. This is a great template.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Freddiec2385 View Post
    Does anyone know how to correct this? In "all products" the top right and bottom right displays SHOW_PAGEVIEW_BUTTON. Once clicked it then shows "SHOW_ALL_BUTTON" instead of displaying an image. I ran the developers toolkit and it comes up in includes/classes/split_page_results.php . I cannot find where it links to an image/ button to correct this. Once again, thank you all for your assistance. This is a great template.
    This template requires that you have css buttons turned on in your admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    This template requires that you have css buttons turned on in your admin--configuration--layout settings.

Thanks,

Anne
    Thank you for the response Anne. I do have CSS buttons turned on, all of them work except the SHOW_ALL_BUTTON, so apparently something is courrpt. Any pointers in the right direction on this ? Dev toolkit is not helping me on this one

Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast