Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

Quote Originally Posted by paperman View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the assistance. 1 completed thanks using the Firefox tools and some CSS tweaks.

2 has been completed after updating the categories_UL_generator.php file in classes!

3 is still eluding me but we press on....

Thanks

Simon
    You should consider posting your code to the forum so that if others have the same question they can find the answer ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne

Hi there, you helped us install FEC and Winchester - but I cannot for the life of me get the discount coupon to show at the checkout in order total or anything, even though the mdoule is installed. Is there a setting somewhere I have missed?

Thanks

Cliff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cliffvt View Post
    Anne

Hi there, you helped us install FEC and Winchester - but I cannot for the life of me get the discount coupon to show at the checkout in order total or anything, even though the mdoule is installed. Is there a setting somewhere I have missed?

Thanks

Cliff
    I just emailed you ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    You should consider posting your code to the forum so that if others have the same question they can find the answer ;)

Thanks,

Anne
    The UL Generator was an additional update in the Multisite mod so can be downloaded with that module now.

The CSS tweak was to make the top margin on that menu wrapper larger which seemed to do the trick!

3 I am trying to sort out again today!

Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

The UL Generator was an additional update in the Multisite mod so can be downloaded with that module now.

The CSS tweak was to make the top margin on that menu wrapper larger which seemed to do the trick!

3 I am trying to sort out again today!

Thanks for your help.
    Thank you for posting ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

3 is still eluding me. I get this message on the bottom of the site:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

When I debug it is referring to the query builder so i guess is a Db error. Do you think it is worth installing the flexible footer separately and using the sql update there to make the changes needed. I am not sure if they would be incompatible with what you have done?

Any info a great help. Thanks

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

3 is still eluding me. I get this message on the bottom of the site:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

When I debug it is referring to the query builder so i guess is a Db error. Do you think it is worth installing the flexible footer separately and using the sql update there to make the changes needed. I am not sure if they would be incompatible with what you have done?

Any info a great help. Thanks

Simon
    I would recommend installing the plugin debug backtrace for more information about the error. Normally that sort of error would mean that you have plugins installed that have override files that have not been copied over to the new template override folder.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne

Just looked at that and got this error:

[04-Nov-2015 12:35:43 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_9, IP address: 212.159.142.112
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php:18]
    #5 include(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_flexible_footer_menu.php:13]
    #6 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_footer.php:42]
    #7 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_footer.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php:332]
    #8 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/index.php:97]

[04-Nov-2015 12:35:43 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'artprint_zc1.flexible_footer_menu' doesn't exist :: select * from flexible_footer_menu where status = 1 and col_sort_order > 0 order by col_sort_order, col_header ==> (as called by) /home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php on line 18 <== in /home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne

Just looked at that and got this error:

[04-Nov-2015 12:35:43 Europe/London] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5_9, IP address: 212.159.142.112
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php:18]
    #5 include(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_flexible_footer_menu.php:13]
    #6 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_flexible_footer_menu.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_footer.php:42]
    #7 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_footer.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php:332]
    #8 require(/home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/templates/winchester_responsive/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/artprinthub/public_html/index.php:97]

[04-Nov-2015 12:35:43 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: 1146:Table 'artprint_zc1.flexible_footer_menu' doesn't exist :: select * from flexible_footer_menu where status = 1 and col_sort_order > 0 order by col_sort_order, col_header ==> (as called by) /home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/modules/winchester_responsive/flexible_footer_menu.php on line 18 <== in /home/artprinthub/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155

It looks like the table for the flexible footer menu is not in your database. I would try downloading the flexible footer menu plugin and running the sql patch included in the package.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne

That nailed it. All sprung into life!

Another question. How would I go about getting a quote from you for adjusting or amending a template for a client?

Thanks

Simon

Page 59 of 96 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast