Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCave View Post
    I just installed the latest version of zen-crt.

When I install all the files of the Winchester Responsive template and select the right template, then everything looks ok. But as soon as I click on the reset button of the layout boxes controller, everything is messed up and mostly everything of the website disappears. What am I doing wrong?

This is the message that I receive before clicking on the layout boxes controller reset button:
    WARNING: New boxes found: banner_box.php banner_box2.php banner_box_all.php best_sellers.php categories.php currencies.php document_categories.php ezpages.php ezpages_drop_menu.php featured.php information.php languages.php manufacturer_info.php manufacturers.php more_information.php music_genres.php order_history.php product_notifications.php record_companies.php reviews.php search.php search_header.php shopping_cart.php specials.php whats_new.php whos_online.php Attachment 19412
    The Winchester Responsive template is not compatible with the latest ZC 157x series.
    Experience is what you get when you don’t get what you want…

Plugin Contributions

thank you kwright. then I have to search for an another template, or use one zen-cart earlier..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LadyoftheCave View Post
    thank you kwright. then I have to search for an another template, or use one zen-cart earlier..
    Probably the 1.5.5x ZC, but you really don't want to do that. Also, I don't think the Winchester template author is supporting their templates any longer!

Plugin Contributions

Hello picaflor, I'm getting an error when attempting to access the demo site for the template:

http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...ter_responsive

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greg_beyer View Post
    Hello picaflor, I'm getting an error when attempting to access the demo site for the template:

http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...ter_responsive
    Try here:

https://ivyhillwebdesign.com/demos/w...er_responsive/

picaflor has updated a few of their templates to work with ZC 1.5.7x, including Winchester Responsive. Just don't have a download link...

Plugin Contributions

Winchester Responsive Download link:

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1865

I have updated the link in the description of this module to point to her new site.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    Winchester Responsive Download link:

https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1865

I have updated the link in the description of this module to point to her new site.
    Thanks for the update! However, still states "* Compatible with versions 1.5.0 to 1.5.5 only" on the download page. Might be confusing.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Winchester Responsive - Contact Form Issue

Everything is working perfectly on my website (upgraded to Version 1.5.7b) with this Winchester Responsive template installed except for the Contact Form is giving me an issue.

I did add the non-CAPTCHA slider to it. But I did install that on my other website with no issues on the Classic Responsive template.

When I try to test the contact form on this template, when I press send, I receive a new page that states, "WHOOPS! YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED.
    If you were placing an order, please login and your shopping cart will be restored. You may then go back to the checkout and complete your final purchases. If you had completed an order and wish to review it, or had a download and wish to retrieve it, please go to your My Account page to view your order."

Nothing showed up in the error logs yet.

Any ideas? Does the non-CAPTCHA slider not play well with the Contact Form on this template? Or where should I look for the issue?

When I mark "false" in the admin for using the non-CAPTCHA slider to remove it for testing, I tried to use the contact form, and I got this message: "Sorry, is your subject correct? Our system requires a minimum of 2 characters. Please try again."

But there is no subject line to fill in with this template like the old Winchester Black template had.

Is there a file I should try to re-publish? If so, which one(s), please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive - Contact Form Issue

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    Everything is working perfectly on my website (upgraded to Version 1.5.7b) with this Winchester Responsive template installed except for the Contact Form is giving me an issue.

I did add the non-CAPTCHA slider to it. But I did install that on my other website with no issues on the Classic Responsive template.

When I try to test the contact form on this template, when I press send, I receive a new page that states, "WHOOPS! YOUR SESSION HAS EXPIRED.
    If you were placing an order, please login and your shopping cart will be restored. You may then go back to the checkout and complete your final purchases. If you had completed an order and wish to review it, or had a download and wish to retrieve it, please go to your My Account page to view your order."

Nothing showed up in the error logs yet.

Any ideas? Does the non-CAPTCHA slider not play well with the Contact Form on this template? Or where should I look for the issue?

When I mark "false" in the admin for using the non-CAPTCHA slider to remove it for testing, I tried to use the contact form, and I got this message: "Sorry, is your subject correct? Our system requires a minimum of 2 characters. Please try again."

But there is no subject line to fill in with this template like the old Winchester Black template had.

Is there a file I should try to re-publish? If so, which one(s), please?
    I have determined it is in includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php

I don't think that the Winchester Responsive and ReCAPTCHA files play well together, so I'm trying to fix it. If anyone has a file that works for this template and this plug-in, please let me know. If not, if I figure it out, I will post it here.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Winchester Responsive - Contact Form Issue

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    I have determined it is in includes/templates/winchester_responsive/templates/tpl_contact_us_default.php

I don't think that the Winchester Responsive and ReCAPTCHA files play well together, so I'm trying to fix it. If anyone has a file that works for this template and this plug-in, please let me know. If not, if I figure it out, I will post it here.
    In case it helps anyone else, hopefully I did everything correctly, but this is working for me with the tpl_contact_us_default.php file when used with Winchester Responsive and ReCAPTCHA slider.

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Page Template
     * Loaded automatically by index.php?main_page=contact_us.<br />
     * Displays contact us page form.
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2016 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: rbarbour zcadditions.com Fri Feb 26 00:03:33 2016 -0500 Modified in v1.5.5 $
     */
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="contactUsDefault">

<h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>

<?php echo zen_draw_form('contact_us', zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, 'action=send', 'SSL')); ?>

<?php if (CONTACT_US_STORE_NAME_ADDRESS== '1') { ?>
    <address><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></address>
    <?php } ?>

<?php
      if (isset($_GET['action']) && ($_GET['action'] == 'success')) {
    ?>

<div class="mainContent success"><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?></div>

<div class="buttonRow success-back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>

<?php
      } else {
    ?>

<?php if (DEFINE_CONTACT_US_STATUS >= '1' and DEFINE_CONTACT_US_STATUS <= '2') { ?>
    <div id="contactUsNoticeContent" class="content">
    <?php
    /**
     * require html_define for the contact_us page
     */
      require($define_page);
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>

<?php if ($messageStack->size('contact') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('contact'); ?>

<fieldset id="contactUsForm">
    <legend><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></legend>
    <div class="alert forward"><?php echo FORM_REQUIRED_INFORMATION; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<?php
    // show dropdown if set
        if (CONTACT_US_LIST !=''){
    ?>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="send-to"><?php echo SEND_TO_TEXT; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('send_to',  $send_to_array, 0, 'id="send-to"') . '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
        }
    ?>

<label class="inputLabel" for="contactname"><?php echo ENTRY_NAME; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('contactname', $name, ' size="40" id="contactname"') . '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="email-address"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('email', ($email_address), ' size="40" id="email-address"') . '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label class="inputLabel" for="subject"><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_SUBJECT; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('subject', $subject, ' size="40" id="subject"') . '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />

<label for="enquiry"><?php echo ENTRY_ENQUIRY . '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_REQUIRED_SYMBOL . '</span>'; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_textarea_field('enquiry', '30', '7', $enquiry, 'id="enquiry"'); ?>

<div class="email-pot">
    <label for="email-us"></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field(SPAM_TEST_TEXT, '', ' id="email-us" title="do not fill in!" placeholder="do not fill in!" autocomplete="off"', 'email'); ?>
    </div>

<div class="email-pot">
    <p><?php echo HUMAN_TEXT_NOT_DISPLAYED; ?></p>
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field(SPAM_TEST_USER, 'H1', '', 'id="user-1"') . '<span class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-male fa-2x"></i></span>' . zen_draw_radio_field(SPAM_TEST_USER, 'C2', '', 'id="user-2"') . '<span class="input-group-addon"><i class="fa fa-laptop fa-2x"></i></span>'; ?>
    </div>

<?php if (SPAM_USE_SLIDER == 'true') { ?>
    <div class="slidecontainer">
    <p><?php echo HUMAN_TEXT_DISPLAYED; ?></p>
      <?php echo zen_draw_input_field(SPAM_TEST_IQ, '', ' min="0" max="50" value="25" class="slider" id="id1"', 'range'); ?>
    <br /><br />
    <span>Value:</span> <span id="f" style="font-weight:bold;color:red"></span>
     </div>

<?php echo zen_draw_input_field('should_be_empty', '', ' size="40" id="CUAS" style="visibility:hidden; display:none;" autocomplete="off"'); ?>

</div>
     <?php } ?>

</fieldset>

<div class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_SEND, BUTTON_SEND_ALT); ?></div>
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    </form>
    </div>

Page 89 of 96 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast