Thread: Westminster New

Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1760
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by mikebr View Post
    Installed new zen 1.5.6c
    Installed Westminster_New 2.0
    Checked the Demo Westminster_new and the search box is located below the black menu bar.
    my search box resides within the black menu bar?
    Only added a logo.png so far
    Am I missing a file?

Any help would be appreciated
    mike
    As a thought - is the log.png the same dimensions as that in the download - smaller may not 'move' the search out of the black menu bar. Test by making your log the same dimensions as in download.

Plugin Contributions

xhtml problem Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    As a thought - is the log.png the same dimensions as that in the download - smaller may not 'move' the search out of the black menu bar. Test by making your log the same dimensions as in download.
    Hi
    Thanks for the suggestion
    Reverted back to the orig downloaded logo.png with same result

see image

thanks mike
    Name:  searchbox.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  24.7 KB
    Last edited by mikebr; 25 Dec 2019 at 02:33 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikebr View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the suggestion
    Reverted back to the orig downloaded logo.png with same result

see image

thanks mike
    Name:  searchbox.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  24.7 KB
    Ok so removing the 'Header sales Text' caused the Search box to move to the Top Header
    Everything at this point is ok
    mike

Plugin Contributions

New Clean Install zencart 1.5.6c PHP 5.6
    installed Westminster)New template
    Installed IH5 1.5.7
    Fatal error result:
    26-Dec-2019 18:13:33 UTC] Request URI: /admin/image_handler.php?ih_page=manager&products_filter=2, IP address: 100.2.167.42
    --> PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19160 bytes) in /home/tell/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 824.
    reinstalled IH5 twice same error
    used IH5's version of additional_images.php knowing that will effect zen lightbox
    also used the Westminster version of additional_images.php.

trying to get IH5 to work first
    As soon as 1st product was created with 1 image file , fatal error surfaces.
    bmz_cache folder permissions are 777
    Checked database configuration table ok.

any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New Categories Sidebox on main page

Quote Originally Posted by gsh68 View Post
    Anyone know how to get the categories sidebox showing on the main page on 1.5.6C and v2.0 template?
    On the previous versions (1.5.5 + v1.3 template) it was simply a case of removing/commenting out a line in tpl_main_page.php
    Code:
    if ($this_is_home_page) {
      $flag_disable_right = true;
     /* $flag_disable_left = true;*/
    }
    However v2 has significantly changed and I can't find a way to do it.
    Thanks.
    Bumping hoping someone has found a way to display category left column on main page.

Plugin Contributions

One quick question. Is there any way I can "zoom in" my whole page permanently? This template looks a little bit too close to me (font is large, picture is large, spacing is large, etc), so I have to use the zoom in/out tool from my browser to zoom in my page.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    One quick question. Is there any way I can "zoom in" my whole page permanently? This template looks a little bit too close to me (font is large, picture is large, spacing is large, etc), so I have to use the zoom in/out tool from my browser to zoom in my page.
    I put "zoom:80% !important" to body of stylesheet.css, and it worked. All pages have been zoomed in to 80%. But it somehow broke the display of reCaptcha. Need to find a way to resize reCaptcha...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post
    I put "zoom:80% !important" to body of stylesheet.css, and it worked. All pages have been zoomed in to 80%. But it somehow broke the display of reCaptcha. Need to find a way to resize reCaptcha...
    Update. Still cannot find good way to resize reCaptcha. Tried to use "transform: scale" to zoom out the page instead (sorry for my typo in my previous posts), and it worked. It doesn't break reCaptcha neither.

Plugin Contributions

It appears there are some issues with this template on PHP newer then 7.0. If I go up to PHP 7.1, I get this error log:

PHP Code:
    [18-Jan-2020 07:20:59 Australia/SydneyRequest URI: /, IP address173.183.94.130
    #1  require(/***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/***/index.php:97]
    --> PHP WarningA non-numeric value encountered in /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74. 
    If I go up to PHP 7.3, I get this error log:

PHP Code:
    [18-Jan-2020 07:22:54 Australia/SydneyRequest URI: /, IP address173.183.94.130
    #1  require(/***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/***/index.php:97]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_LEFT_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_LEFT_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 69.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_CENTER_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_CENTER_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant SET_COLUMN_RIGHT_LAYOUT assumed 'SET_COLUMN_RIGHT_LAYOUT' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHPin /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74.

--> PHP WarningA non-numeric value encountered in /***/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 74. 
    This is a fresh install on 1.5.6c.
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install 1.5.6c
    Westminster New installed 2.0
    PHP 7.1.33

No Log errors

Mike
    Last edited by mikebr; 20 Jan 2020 at 11:00 PM.