Thread: Westminster New

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176
Results 1,751 to 1,759 of 1759
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

I just updated my templated to the westminster new and now my admin panel is not loading.

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

The body width in desktop mode is 980px, but the header and footer are 100%. So my logo moves to the far left behind the Left Slider Icon.

I found in Firefox Web Tools the <div id-"mainwrapper" class-"layout" style-"max-width: 100%; margin:auto;">

I changed the width in web tools to 980px and it worked on the current browser view. But I cannot find where to change it in the CSS files or template files.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New Categories Sidebox on main page

I too have been trying to get the left sideboxes on the home page. Have spend about 10 hours trying to figure it out! Extremely frustrating. I keep finding references to the fix for the older version, but nothing for Version 2.0. Anne, if your listening, I will gladly pay to end this suffering :)

Plugin Contributions

Working on Meta Tags. I added the necessary tags in the english/westminister_new/meta_tags.php file. But when I look at the html source, they are either not there or incorrect. Any idea why ??

meta_tags.php

// Home Page Only:
    define('HOME_PAGE_META_TITLE', 'Free Style Horse Walkers and Hot Walkers By ProWalk Mfg.');

define('HOME_PAGE_META_DESCRIPTION', 'Horse Walkers By Prowalk. The Best Value Horse Walker In America. Several Lead Models and Free Style Designs. Most Models Come With Lifetime Chassis Warranty.');

define('HOME_PAGE_META_KEYWORDS', 'automatic horse walker,4 horse walker,6 horse walker,horse walker texas,horse walking machine,horse-walker,equine exercise,equine exercisers,equine fitness,equine training,free style walker,free style walkers,free walker,free walkers,horse exerciser,horse fitness,horse gyms,horse training,horse walker,horse walkers,hot walker,hot walkers,lead walker,prowalk,prowalk horse walker,prowalk mfg,superior horse walker,superior walker,superior walkers,bucking bronc,compare horse walkers,quarterhorse,race horses,race track,rodeo horse,roping horse,roping horse fitness');

// NOTE: If HOME_PAGE_TITLE is left blank (default) then TITLE and SITE_TAGLINE will be used instead.
    define('HOME_PAGE_TITLE', 'Free Style and Lead Horse Walkers by Prowalk'); // usually best left blank

Home Page HTML Code

<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
    <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Westminster New Zen Cart Template, by Picaflor Azul</title>

<meta name="keywords" content="4 Horse Free Style 6 Horse Free Style 4 Horse Walkers 6 Horse Walkers ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping " />

<meta name="description" content="Westminster New Zen Cart Template : - 4 Horse Free Style 6 Horse Free Style 4 Horse Walkers 6 Horse Walkers ecommerce, open source, shop, online shopping" />

<meta name="author" content="Prowalk Sales" />

<meta name="generator" content="shopping cart program by Zen Cart&reg;, http://www.zen-cart.com eCommerce" />

Plugin Contributions

Figured it out. Godaddy migrated my sites to a different server. My FTP program was set for the old IP and I was sending updated files to it. Got it fixed this morning, ftp'ed over the fixed mega_tags.php file and now all the meta tags are correct. Been doing web sites since 1996, never had that happen before. Lesson learned: Don't use the IP address in your FTP program if you have shared hosting.

Plugin Contributions

My concern would be a host that changed IP addresses without notifying the customer.
    Did you read the posting tips?!?
    Responsive Color Changes for 155-156c demo here.
    Zen Cart PCI Compatible Hosting

Plugin Contributions

a site that has zc 1.5.0 has this template. So though there is a upgrade included in the most recent template version, has anyone tried upgrading from such an old version? The template version is 1.3.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I have installed "fresh install" on Zen-cart 1.5.5f of the westminster_new2.0 template. When I select the template and refresh my site, I get a completely blank page in firefox, opera, ie and so on. If I change back the the standard responsive template, my site loads up just fine. Now for the kicker. I've looked in all the log file locations both in zencart and also on my host and find nothing pointing to any errors. Can someone point me in the direction of find the errors and then possibly fixing them.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mstevens23 View Post
    I have installed "fresh install" on Zen-cart 1.5.5f of the westminster_new2.0 template. When I select the template and refresh my site, I get a completely blank page in firefox, opera, ie and so on. If I change back the the standard responsive template, my site loads up just fine. Now for the kicker. I've looked in all the log file locations both in zencart and also on my host and find nothing pointing to any errors. Can someone point me in the direction of find the errors and then possibly fixing them.

Thanks
    I think you will find westminster_new 2.0 only works with zc version 1.5.6 - you will need version 1.4 to make it work with zc 1.5.5f or do fresh install of zc 1.5.6 then 2.0