Thread: Westminster New

Page 135 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Hello, I want wholesale customers to be able to register separately, and once they complete the registration be auto-logged into as a wholesale account. I added in footers Wholesale registration but that links open accounts registrations, I could use this if I could make the company name mandatory but I would need to have the customer after completion directed to the wholesale part of the site.
    Any ideas and help would be appreciated.
    I am using zen and Westminster new version 1.5.4 site address is Stuffwholesale.com
    Thank you,
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

For those of you with the admin problems. Try using Internet Explorer (now known as edge in widows 10) I couldn't log-in to my admin due to errors using chrome but im not sure its acturally to do with the template specifically.....I do all my admin work in Edge now.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Again,

I am now having my own problems.

I had a problem with the social media buttons previously, got into a right mess so chose to just reinstall and start again (that's zencart as I'm working on a clean database anyway).

This time ive got everything set-up apart from the social media buttons, get all my social media accounts set-up and go into the flexible footer to simply change the links and

BOOM! Nope its broke again....just changed the twitter link and its broken it. put Anna's link back in, so it was exactly as it was previously and its still broken.

How do I fix this?

ZC -v1.5.5a

http://jphgiftware.com/zc/

Regards,

John

Plugin Contributions

Building a new site with ZenCart 1.55b. I like the simplicity of Westminster as I don't need this site to have a lot of stuff with it. But I am having a problem with the home-top/top-banner set up in the banner manager. I would like it to fill out the WHOLE space but I can't get it too resize. I don't have a lot of practice or skill with any kind of web programming, so I'm probably missing something obvious.

Here is my site...
    https://urnplates.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have attempted to adjust the big stylesheet.css to get it to change.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all

ZC 1.5.5b

Having a problem with the 'hamburger' menu on mobiles. As ive been developing the site ive had the site 'down for maintenance' and everything was working fine. I put the site live last night and noticed the Hamburger menu on mobiles had disappeared. I did some investigation and found it showed up when the site was 'down for maintenance' but disappeared when it was 'live' and I have no idea why.

Heres a copy of the post with much more detail from the other thread....

Hi Guys,

Website - www.jphgiftware.com/zc

The site is currently live....

Im using Westminster New template on my website and last night I put the site live for the first time before going out. While out I checked the site over on my mobile and noticed a big problem. The Menu button (the button with 3 lines) which is shown in the top right corner in this template, and the top left corner on the default responsive template disappeared.

Having got home this morning ive been trying to figure out whats happened. I havent changed any core files or mods other than a slight colour adjustment in the stylesheet for the menu.

I uploaded a store back-up I did before going live...button is still missing on menu, I then went to an older backup...button is still missing.

So having cleared that it doesn't appear to be the store files thats the problem and so i uploaded again my most recent back up to bring it all up to date I thought maybe a database problem.

So I uploaded my most recent database backup. I looked at my phone and I get the banner 'Store is down for maintenance to the public' (As it was when i did the back-up having given myself the IP exception) BUT The button works.

I go into the store admin, turn 'Down for maintenance off' refresh/clear cache on phone....sure enough the menu button has gone again....I turn 'down for maintenance' back on, it appears again.

What the heck is going on?!? and more to the point how do I fix it.

Also note..the search and account buttons are working fine on mobile...the menu is working fine on desktop, regardless of setting....just on mobile it won't show if 'Down for maintenance is off'... Ive also deleted my IP exception thinking it might be just playing me around....curiously if I switch back to Classic Responsive template the menu button works fine.

Im now completely out of ideas and any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

John
    Regards,

John

Plugin Contributions

Anne,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and terrific contributions to Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Anne absolutely loving the template..... Thank you so much it is beautiful.

After 3 full installs since filezilla kept messing up uploads I have zero errors. Thank you lat for recommeding wincsp no errors now. My only problem is now the drop down menu isn't work in firebug states it is set to display none but in css it is set to display inline. I would greatly appreciate any pointers in the right direction this is now 4 th day on upgrade and seeing double.

www.thedragonskeep.net
    Zencart 1.5.5b
    Westminster_new

At wits end so would appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Sandria

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ravynw34 View Post
    Anne,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work and terrific contributions to Zen.
    Thank you so much for your kind words

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Well here goes 4th maybe 5th full install. Uggh. I am thinking slimmenu is somehow not working with image handler master from get hub only thing I can think of since last time it stopped working when I clicked yes on image hover in admin. Here's hoping 5th time is charm. Just in case anybody else runs into issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst_fairy View Post
    Anne absolutely loving the template..... Thank you so much it is beautiful.

After 3 full installs since filezilla kept messing up uploads I have zero errors. Thank you lat for recommeding wincsp no errors now. My only problem is now the drop down menu isn't work in firebug states it is set to display none but in css it is set to display inline. I would greatly appreciate any pointers in the right direction this is now 4 th day on upgrade and seeing double.

www.thedragonskeep.net
    Zencart 1.5.5b
    Westminster_new

At wits end so would appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Sandria

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst_fairy View Post
    Well here goes 4th maybe 5th full install. Uggh. I am thinking slimmenu is somehow not working with image handler master from get hub only thing I can think of since last time it stopped working when I clicked yes on image hover in admin. Here's hoping 5th time is charm. Just in case anybody else runs into issue.
    I use Responsive Sheffield Blue 2.0 by same template author. I tried using the github version of IH and it totally mucked up my site. I went back to most recent update of IH on the Plugins and everything was fine. If changing IH versions, important to follow uninstall directions before putting on new version (learnt hard way).