Thread: Westminster New

Page 156 of 187 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by ATCC View Post
    I love using this template but I am having a slight problem. I am trying to change the background color of the shopping cart, but only in mobile. My site is black and maroon with text. A white shopping cart background does not work for me. No matter what I do it won't change. I have been using Zen Cart long enough to know it has to do with the css but I cannot find the line I need. Can anyone help?
    https://americantraditioncookiecutters.com
    File is responsive_movile.css
    For portrait view in mobile the background definition is in line #241
    For landscape the line is #99
    All under ".rowEven"

Plugin Contributions

Hi ATCC, Like your site.
    "I love using this template but I am having a slight problem. I am trying to change the background color of the shopping cart, but only in mobile. My site is black and maroon with text. A white shopping cart background does not work for me. No matter what I do it won't change. I have been using Zen Cart long enough to know it has to do with the css but I cannot find the line I need. Can anyone help?
    https://americantraditioncookiecutters.com"

Can you explain to me how you were able to get about 20 categories on your home page? I use this same template.
    Last edited by Maynards; 4 Nov 2017 at 02:10 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Can you explain to me how you were able to get about 20 categories on your home page? I use this same template.
    Q wasn't directed to me. But:

In Admin panel, configuration/Layout - turn on Categories - always show on main page - to true. You can set how many category boxes show per row in admin/configuration/maximum values - categories to list per row. Default is 3 but you can change to suit.

Don't know if there is a max number - I don't use it but just tested this and my 20 categories showed fine. (I think these are general zen cart features, not template specific.)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    Q wasn't directed to me. But:

In Admin panel, configuration/Layout - turn on Categories - always show on main page - to true. You can set how many category boxes show per row in admin/configuration/maximum values - categories to list per row. Default is 3 but you can change to suit.

Don't know if there is a max number - I don't use it but just tested this and my 20 categories showed fine. (I think these are general zen cart features, not template specific.)
    I think this is template specific because it does not work for me.The default name for these are "homead banner" 1,2 or 3. I did pay the author of this template $150.00 to add a forth banner for me which she did but she did not answer my last email so I think she is no longer on this forum. I would like to add more but I cannot figure out how to do it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Maynards View Post
    I think this is template specific because it does not work for me.The default name for these are "homead banner" 1,2 or 3. I did pay the author of this template $150.00 to add a forth banner for me which she did but she did not answer my last email so I think she is no longer on this forum. I would like to add more but I cannot figure out how to do it.
    I do not have Westminster New installed but a similar template from the same author Anne - Sheffield Blue 2.
    In Sheffield Blue 2 it is very simple to add a fourth banner: under Admin -> Tools -> Banner manager
    and there you need to pick or add a new banner from the same "family" as you wrote "homead".
    Check if things are similar with your template.

Plugin Contributions

I have a different question. The search bar doesn't show on the desktop computer, but does show up on the phone. How do I make it show up in desktop view?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by techietom911 View Post
    I have a different question. The search bar doesn't show on the desktop computer, but does show up on the phone. How do I make it show up in desktop view?
    In your admin area - tools/layout boxes controler:
    sideboxes/search header.php settings should be -
    Left/Right Column - OFF
    Left/Right Column - Left (not sure if this matters)
    Left/Right Sort Order - 0
    Single Column Sort Order - 0
    Single Column Status - ON
    Mobile Status - ON

If single column status is already set to ON then the search box is probably hiding behind something else like your menu bar, and may need css tweaking.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by soxophoneplayer View Post
    In your admin area - tools/layout boxes controler:
    sideboxes/search header.php settings should be -
    Left/Right Column - OFF
    Left/Right Column - Left (not sure if this matters)
    Left/Right Sort Order - 0
    Single Column Sort Order - 0
    Single Column Status - ON
    Mobile Status - ON

If single column status is already set to ON then the search box is probably hiding behind something else like your menu bar, and may need css tweaking.
    Soxo - That was it! I turned it on and now life is beautiful once more, LOL. Thank you for help!

Plugin Contributions

How can I make the subcategories names and image show in the main page instead of individual products. On the demo, it shows the subcategories names and image like soClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.22.41 PM.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	17498 but on my default install, the subcategories do not show - only individual products. Like so Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.28.11 PM.jpg 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	17499

The winchester new demo is here: http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...=index&cPath=1

my install is here: http://zc155.everwoodfarm.com/index....=index&cPath=1

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    How can I make the subcategories names and image show in the main page instead of individual products. On the demo, it shows the subcategories names and image like soClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.22.41 PM.jpg 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	17498 but on my default install, the subcategories do not show - only individual products. Like so Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.28.11 PM.jpg 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	17499

The winchester new demo is here: http://www.zenlyzen.com/responsive-z...=index&cPath=1

my install is here: http://zc155.everwoodfarm.com/index....=index&cPath=1

Thanks!
    In you admin panel - Layout Settings - 'Categories - always show on main page' change the setting to '1'.