Thread: Westminster New

Page 121 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Quote Originally Posted by ionbluu View Post
    Linda,

Thank you for replying. I have been using Chrome on my desktop Mac and not seeing the image. I just looked at the page in Firefox and lo and behold there it is. Obviously Chrome on my Mac is not displaying the image for some strange reason. Ugh. My bad for not checking out different browsers earlier and wasting everyone's time.

Andrew
    I don't see any styles isolating chrome on a mac, but my wild guess would be that maybe you need to add something like width:100%;height:100%; in the css for chrome on a mac.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ionbluu View Post
    Linda,

Thank you for replying. I have been using Chrome on my desktop Mac and not seeing the image. I just looked at the page in Firefox and lo and behold there it is. Obviously Chrome on my Mac is not displaying the image for some strange reason. Ugh. My bad for not checking out different browsers earlier and wasting everyone's time.

Andrew
    Not a problem, not a waste. Let us know if Anne's suggestion fixes it.

L

Plugin Contributions

HI
    I have read the instructions, un-zipped & uploaded the files in the 'files' dir.
    When I got to view or set the template as in use I get the flowing server error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /includes/templates/westminster_new/images/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Also upon uploading Ipswich WS FTP stay it cant open myDEBUG-135958942-881.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    HI
    I have read the instructions, un-zipped & uploaded the files in the 'files' dir.
    When I got to view or set the template as in use I get the flowing server error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /includes/templates/westminster_new/images/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Also upon uploading Ipswich WS FTP stay it cant open myDEBUG-135958942-881.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    This sounds like a permissions problem on your web host. In general for zen cart, files should be 644 and directories should be 755.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne
    Sorted my permissions out and it's intalled ok. And the template switches over ok. But if I click on the 'preview' icon I get the same....

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Plugin Contributions

HI
    All installed fine now except I have one major problem.... All my product details are now listed in the right hand column and NOT in the main colum and I don't have any tabs for info and reviews Etc.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Anne
    Sorted my permissions out and it's intalled ok. And the template switches over ok. But if I click on the 'preview' icon I get the same....

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    This sounds like a permissions/ownership problem.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

HI
    All installed fine now except I have one major problem.... All my product details are now listed in the right hand column and NOT in the main colum and I don't have any tabs for info and reviews Etc.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this?
    It sounds like you are missing files or don't have the responsive layout turned on in your zen cart admin.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Everything uploaded ok (no errors) is ther a way to turn on the 'resposive template' as I have slected it in the admin and it works apart from the probblem I have.

Anne... You have all my login details in the emails we sent and will still need you services in a while..... Just hought I would have a go.

www.thepersonalisedtouch.com (admin you have) if you dont support thisI uderstand.

If I have to upload agai I will and try yet again.... Is there an admin setting for turning this on that I may have missed?

Glyn

Plugin Contributions

Can ANYONE direct me to the latest download link?