Thread: Westminster New

Page 168 of 187 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with installation -

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    As an FYI. I started to install this template (ZC version 1.56c clean install ) and as soon as I switched templates in the admin file I got an error message and couldn't get back. I reinstalled Westminster, file by file to see where the issue was. The file that was causing the problem is in admin/includes/autoloaders/config.westminster.new.php. I removed that file and it seems to be working (so far). It looks ok on the computer but I haven't checked other devices. I just wanted to let you know that file was an issue for me. Is it absolutely essential? Any reason why it was an issue?
    Thanks
    Carol
    The installation instructions have changed. You need to see the readme.html file:

1. Upload the files
    2. log into your admin (or click on the home button if you are already logged in)
    3. install the flexible footer menu (tools--install flexible footer menu)
    4. select the template
    5. reset the sideboxes

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    The installation instructions have changed. You need to see the readme.html file:
    Next, you'll probably want us guys to stop and ask for directions too.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Next, you'll probably want us guys to stop and ask for directions too.
    Changing the installation directions, adding in a step, really isn't fair. I'm taking a look to see how I can combine the excellent Flexible Footer Multilingual so that there will not be the extra step. I don't want to take it out of the template package, but it is making confusion it seems...

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

1. Upload the files
    2. log into your admin (or click on the home button if you are already logged in)
    4. select the template
    5. reset the sideboxes

Thanks,

Anne
    I did read the file and followed the instructions. I'll try installing again

Carol

Plugin Contributions

1. Upload the files
    4. select the template
    5. reset the sideboxes

Thanks,

Anne
    I reinstalled the package again following the directions. When I clicked on the "change template" I got this error "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page ..."
    When I delete the file admin/includes/autoloaders/config_westminster_new.php - the site works. When I put back the file, error message again. I can't do some of the configurations I want to do if I don't have that file. I will probably have to spend time working around it which I don't look forward to doing. Any thoughts? I remember when I was setting up your responsive-sheffield there was something about not using one of the jscript files and to use the one from the default template. I had to chuck the responsive- sheffield because it wouldn't work with PHP 7.

Here is the contents of the error log -
    [20-Jul-2019 08:43:26 America/New_York] Request URI: /westminster/admin2/template_select.php, IP address: 69.142.180.59
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/installers/westminster_new/2_0.php:15]
    #5 include_once(/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/installers/westminster_new/2_0.php) called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/init_includes/init_westminster_new.php:21]
    #6 require(/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/init_includes/init_westminster_new.php) called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #7 require(/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #8 require(/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/template_select.php:9]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1060uplicate column name 'layout_box_status_mobile' :: ALTER TABLE layout_boxes ADD layout_box_status_mobile TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER layout_box_status_single; ==> (as called by) /home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/installers/westminster_new/2_0.php on line 15 <== in /home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171."

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spminis View Post
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1060uplicate column name 'layout_box_status_mobile' :: ALTER TABLE layout_boxes ADD layout_box_status_mobile TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' AFTER layout_box_status_single; ==> (as called by) /home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/admin2/includes/installers/westminster_new/2_0.php on line 15 <== in /home/spmini5/public_html/westminster/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171."
    We are experiencing the exact same issue too. Hoping to read a solution here soon.

Our site already had the Flexible Footer installed (so we didn't have to reinstall it). But when we go to Layout Controller to reset the sideboxes, we get the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again" message. Our log file shows the exact same entry as yours with the 'layout_box_status_mobile' error.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

FYI - Just playing around with things, I ended up commenting out the lines in the "westminster_new/2_0.php" file which were giving the duplicate entry errors.

Once I did that, it solved those errors (but now I'm dealing with other ones, like "Failed to open FILENAME_META_TAGS.php in the westminster_new/english.php on line 650".

Looks like I will need to do some more customization and Frankensteining some files to make it work.

** EDIT **

Looks like I had to add the following entry into the includes/filenames.php:

define('FILENAME_META_TAGS', 'meta_tags');
    Last edited by Jeff_Mash; 22 Jul 2019 at 10:17 PM.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    We are experiencing the exact same issue too. Hoping to read a solution here soon.

Our site already had the Flexible Footer installed (so we didn't have to reinstall it). But when we go to Layout Controller to reset the sideboxes, we get the "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again" message. Our log file shows the exact same entry as yours with the 'layout_box_status_mobile' error.
    Same issue here also - over 3 weeks after you reported it !

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    FYI - Just playing around with things, I ended up commenting out the lines in the "westminster_new/2_0.php" file which were giving the duplicate entry errors.

Once I did that, it solved those errors (but now I'm dealing with other ones, like "Failed to open FILENAME_META_TAGS.php in the westminster_new/english.php on line 650".

Looks like I will need to do some more customization and Frankensteining some files to make it work.

** EDIT **

Looks like I had to add the following entry into the includes/filenames.php:

define('FILENAME_META_TAGS', 'meta_tags');
    Thank you all for the reports and testing. I am hoping to have some time to work on this soon...

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Same issue here also - over 3 weeks after you reported it !
    Haven't figured this out yet but am working on it :)

Thanks,

Anne