Thread: Westminster New

Page 184 of 187 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Spoke to soon. I apologize. See below
    Last edited by chuckrey; 18 Oct 2021 at 09:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    I would like to increase the number of columns for categories on the main page. Currently it allows 3 and I would like to fit 5. Sorry if this was brought up, I could not locate the post. Any help would be awesome!
    Using 1.5.7c
    Ugh, I should have known, sorry.
    Configuration > Maximum Values > Categories to List Per Row.

Plugin Contributions

I see there was an updated version uploaded in February... has anyone compared it to the previous version to see what has actually changed, as this time Anne didn't give a break down.

If not, can someone please tell me which is the best php comparison app to use so I can go through the files?

Elemi

The Art of Bespoke Aromatherapy
    www.AmorAromatherapy.co.nz

Plugin Contributions

I use a commercial comparison tool from IDM. If you are looking for free, WinMerge is free for windows and I understand Meld is free for the MAC.

Plugin Contributions

php comparison app to use so I can go through the files?
    There are lots of options. I use diffmerge on my mac. It's free, Win and Mac versions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Elemi View Post
    I see there was an updated version uploaded in February... has anyone compared it to the previous version to see what has actually changed, as this time Anne didn't give a break down.
    Finally found time to look at this today and the main changed is the english.php file.

She has removed all the ARIA references, added 2 A4 pages worth of syntax and when I upload this file it crashes my site and I don't know why. When I revert back to the previous version it's okay.

However, there are 57 new defines and they are not added to the westminster_new_defines.php file.... should they be? This part of coding I don't understand.
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

My biggest log error is this one which has been occurring consistently since Sept and possibly earlier, and it appears to be happening every time a page is clicked on by the look of it...

[29-Sep-2021 22:16:48 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=article&p=11, IP address: 151.210.130.224
    #1 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/html_header.php:171]

#2 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/html_header.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/index.php:42]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PLUGIN_SDATA_ENABLE - assumed 'PLUGIN_SDATA_ENABLE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php on line 10.

Here's the breakdown:
    [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/common/html_header.php:171]

167/**
    168 * include content from all site-wide jscript_*.php files from includes/templates/YOURTEMPLATE/jscript, alphabetically.
    169 * These .PHP files can be manipulated by PHP when they're called, and are copied in-full to the browser page
    170 */
    171 require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";
    172 }

[/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/index.php:42]
    37/**
    38 * We now load the html_header.php file. This file contains code that would appear within the HTML <head></head> code
    39 * it is overridable on a template and page basis.
    40 * In that a custom template can define its own common/html_header.php file
    41 */
    42 require($template->get_template_dir('html_header.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/html_header.php');

/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_plugin_structured_data.php on line 10.
    10 if (PLUGIN_SDATA_ENABLE == 'true') {

any suggestions?
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

That template is most likely not using the most recent version of the Structured Data plugin. For the current version: https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart-Structured_Data

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That template is most likely not using the most recent version of the Structured Data plugin. For the current version: https://github.com/torvista/Zen_Cart-Structured_Data
    Thank you, I could HUG you!

now I just have this one every time I use the Developers Tool Kit and I'm not sure if it's to do with the template or not...?

#1 require(/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/ditCh-yIE-joInt/developers_tool_kit.php) called at [/home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/admin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant TEXT_ALL_FILES_LOOKUP_CURRENT_PLUGINS - assumed 'TEXT_ALL_FILES_LOOKUP_CURRENT_PLUGINS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/amoraromatherapy/public_html/admin/developers_tool_kit.php on line 1057.
    Elemi

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Can someone please update the WN_2.1 template to include this so others don't have the same issues?
    Elemi