Thread: Westminster New

Page 169 of 187 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1865
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem with installation -

I just installed a vanilla 1.5.6c, then installed the Flexible Footer Multilingual plugin, then installed the template package. I did not get the error with the layout boxes controller.

Maybe you are doing a fresh install instead of the upgrade if you already have the template installed?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111111.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	18617

I have a question for template version 1.4. I installed it on zen cart 1.5.5f. I noticed that, after I turned off "Carousel Featured Products", the featured products displayed on the homepage has placement issue. If I set to display four items per row, some rows show four items correctly, but some rows only show just one item. It may locate on the very left position. Some may locate in the middle.

By my test, setting to display either 3 per row or 6 per row has no issue. But setting to display either 4 or 5 per row will have this issue.

I switched back to the default template and this issue is gone.

Any tips? I really want to display four items per row....
    Last edited by njcyx; 16 Aug 2019 at 07:49 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post

Views:	33 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	18617

I have a question for template version 1.4. I installed it on zen cart 1.5.5f. I noticed that, after I turned off "Carousel Featured Products", the featured products displayed on the homepage has placement issue. If I set to display four items per row, some rows show four items correctly, but some rows only show just one item. It may locate on the very left position. Some may locate in the middle.

By my test, setting to display either 3 per row or 6 per row has no issue. But setting to display either 4 or 5 per row will have this issue.

I switched back to the default template and this issue is gone.

Any tips? I really want to display four items per row....

Views:	32 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	18618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2222222.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	18619

If I set to display 5 per row, it will display only 4 per row with this placement issue.

If I set to display 4 per row, it will display only 3 per row with this placement issue.

If I set to display either 3 or 6 per row, no issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by njcyx View Post

Views:	32 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	18618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2222222.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	18619

If I set to display 5 per row, it will display only 4 per row with this placement issue.

If I set to display 4 per row, it will display only 3 per row with this placement issue.

If I set to display either 3 or 6 per row, no issue.
    I would recommend installing the latest version of the template package. Follow the upgrade instructions in the readme

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    I just installed a vanilla 1.5.6c, then installed the Flexible Footer Multilingual plugin, then installed the template package. I did not get the error with the layout boxes controller.

Maybe you are doing a fresh install instead of the upgrade if you already have the template installed?

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne - in my case I did a fresh install and as was the situation of a couple of others in previous posts I too also had Flexible Footer previously installed (using it with the included responsive template in 1.5.6b) and I have the issue of the layout boxes controller error - so just wondering if there could be a conflict with the already configured and data attributed / page populated FFM versus a virgin non configured fresh install when loading the fresh install of the template (I hope that makes sense).

If you were to repeat the trial you recently did but this time have the FFM already installed, configured and pages attributed/populated so that it was a functioning plugin ... then do a fresh install of Westminster New and see if you can replicate the problem that a few of us are having?

I, like many others who have used / are using your templates on previous versions, am biting at the bit to get this template working on 1.5.6
    I am sure you will find the answer soon :) ...
    cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Westminster New

Not normally thought of as a troubleshooting tool but, the Mod List mod can "expose" double loading of portions of mods. May be helpful in this case.

We "adjust" the code slightly to align the listing with the Admin Menu Layout.

Look for double listings in the New Admin Pages and any Missing Admin Configuration Pages.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Hi Anne - in my case I did a fresh install and as was the situation of a couple of others in previous posts I too also had Flexible Footer previously installed (using it with the included responsive template in 1.5.6b) and I have the issue of the layout boxes controller error - so just wondering if there could be a conflict with the already configured and data attributed / page populated FFM versus a virgin non configured fresh install when loading the fresh install of the template (I hope that makes sense).

If you were to repeat the trial you recently did but this time have the FFM already installed, configured and pages attributed/populated so that it was a functioning plugin ... then do a fresh install of Westminster New and see if you can replicate the problem that a few of us are having?

I, like many others who have used / are using your templates on previous versions, am biting at the bit to get this template working on 1.5.6
    I am sure you will find the answer soon :) ...
    cheers,
    Mike
    So maybe the difference is that you have the flexible footer menu installed and not the flexible footer multilingual plugin?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    So maybe the difference is that you have the flexible footer menu installed and not the flexible footer multilingual plugin?

Thanks,

Anne
    Sorry - lazy terminology on my part - it is the latest version Flexible Footer Menu Multilingual plugin v1.5

Plugin Contributions

Westminster New 2.0

Hello folks,

I am having trouble replacing the Westminster New logo on a new installation.

I uploaded my logo to foo/includes/templates/westminster_new/images

I edited foo/includes/languages/english/westminster_new/header.php with the image dimentions and tagline.

The tagline changes, but the Westminster New logo stays. My store logo doesn't go up.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot, folks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybus View Post
    Westminster New 2.0

Hello folks,

I am having trouble replacing the Westminster New logo on a new installation.

I uploaded my logo to foo/includes/templates/westminster_new/images

I edited foo/includes/languages/english/westminster_new/header.php with the image dimentions and tagline.

The tagline changes, but the Westminster New logo stays. My store logo doesn't go up.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot, folks.
    I would probably check a couple of things;
    is your new logo named exactly the same as the Westminster New logo? (logo.png/jpg or whatever format)
    is it the same format, e.g. .jpg or .png etc?
    is it the same size?